Chapter 3- Shocked

---- As continued ----

'' The girls started their night by pampering, having sleepover games, and some sleep over activities... After having that they were on their beds chittchatting before going for a sleep...''

 *Louise shouted.....*

Louise: CASPAR LEE!!

Zoe: What?

Tanya: (laughing)

Zoe: Are you teasing me?

Louise: Ofcourse....... Not Chummy!

Tanya: She is... don't believe her (giggling)

Zoe: Chummy!! I hate you!

Louise: So you're in love?

Zoe: No!

Tanya: She is!! 

Zoe: No I'm not!!

Louise: You said you have a lot to say... well tell us now...

Zoe: Nope! noting to say!

Tanya: Actually There is!

Louise: There is??!!?

Zoe: No there's not..... 

Louise: Chummy!!! (in anger)

Zoe: Go on Tan tell her but just a bit....

Tanya-Well........... they were about to kiss last night but it failed because of the pizza guy..''

Louise-'' Ummm no!! What was that chummy?! What happened?

Zoe-'' Well I don't want to talk about it... It bothered me last night a lot and I don't want to think about the kiss ever again so please guys don't talk about it...''

Louise-''Ok chummy... what a kill joy!''

Tanya-'' Well... let's sleep then...''

Zoe: Nope we should party! * A good mood exploded from zoe after the madness she felt earlier.. *

Tanya: But I'm sleepy...

Louise: Me to..

Zoe: Well okay...

'' Zoe was mad and did'nt want to talk about the kiss ever again.... So they just slept .... The next morning Jim Chapman and alfie deyes went to louise's house by surprise... The girls were shocked.. but it was ok because the boys brought some Domino's pizza as the girls' favorite, they had such a fun time with the boys chittchatting... It's about lunch when the girls tanya and zoe went home and also the boys alfie and jim when darcy and louise's husband arrived home.. after a fun day at louise's house caspar called zoe''

Caspar-''Hello zoe?''

Zoe-''Yes Caspar?''

Caspar-''Are you free tonight?''

Zoe-''Let me check.... just kidding (giggled) Umm yes why?''

Caspar-'' Can you please help me pick a fancy shirt?''

Zoe-''Umm... Sure!''

Caspar-''I'll pick you up now be ready i'm fast!''

Zoe-'' Woah! wait umm... okay fine i'll be ready bye!''

Caspar-''Bye!''

'' Zoe was in a hurry because Caspar said he was on his way....  Zoe was ready when caspar arrived.. it was just time... After that Caspar picked up zoe and they went to the store, they went to buy some fancy clothes like a tuxedo, a tie and something else that is fancy... they were done picking and then Caspar treated Zoe in a coffee shop called ''Valove Coffee shop'' ... That coffee shop has singers.. they sing for all the lovers... and that just happened.... ''

Zoe-'' Hey Caspar! Thanks for treating me here it looks great here''

Caspar-'' No problem... Thanks too for helping me pick my tuxedo''

Zoe-'' It's a pleasure!'' (giggling) So what's the fancy clothes for?

Caspar-'' Oh you'll know In a year....''

Zoe-'' Woah! Too long! I'll never know what's that for (laughing)

''When a group of singers sing a song to them... a love song...''

Caspar-'' Oh no....''

Zoe-'' Ummm .....''

'' Then Caspar said ......

Caspar: Thank you guys for the song I really love my girlfriend thankyou for that.....

'' Zoe was shocked....''

                                                                 - - - -  To be Continued - - - -