Chapter 2- The start..

--- As Continued ---

*Zoe was nervous that it might be the kiss he'll ask but with the nervousness she feels her cheeks still blushed*

''As she saw the message from caspar ... she did'nt immediately replied, she was thinking what to do, if she'll reply or not... but she replied a few minutes after thinking...''

----Zoe-''Ummm.. sure..''---  (Zoe replied)

''Zoe was waiting for caspar's reply but still ... she feels nervous.... A few minutes she received caspar's message ... she did not want to open it because she was scared but still it has to be open.. so she opened it and read it..''

----Caspar-''Yeah! I just wanted to ask if you want to have a lunch tomorrow? I know you're tired but i just want to ask you immediately,, LOL''---- (Caspar replied)

''Zoe was relieved that it was not about the kiss he asked... ''

----Zoe-'' Sure I thought you're gonna ask something else.. where will we eat?''---- (Zoe replied)

----Caspar-''Great! Well.... its not that fancy.. don't wear you're best i mean just wear normal clothes cause it's gonna be a surprise but just saying it's not that fancy.... I'll pick you up at 11:30 am okay?,,''---- (Caspar replied)

----Zoe-Well okay! Goodnight!---- (Zoe replied)

----Caspar-''Goodnight! Sweetdreams!...''---- (Caspar replied)

''Zoe blushed when she saw the word sweetdreams.... there's no reason for her to blush in a word ''sweetdreams'' but she felt something....''

                                                              --------- The Next Day ----------

'' Zoe is preparing for their lunch ..... she was excited to see caspar again .... It was 11:00 am when she got ready in 11:20 am Caspar arrived to pick up Zoe.... She blushed...''

---(Started a Conversation in the car)---

Caspar-''Hey zoe! You look very pretty and fany today.. I said not to be fancy looking.. I guess you are just naturally beautiful....''

Zoe-''Oh Caspar thank you! Well this is my normal outfit and it's not that fancy... ''

Caspar-''It looks like fancy.... Oh were here!''

Zoe-''Yey!''

                                               ----- They entered the restaurant -----

''They picked a table and ordered some food... ''

Caspar-'' Hey Zoe.... What was the kiss lastnight?''

''Zoe was shocked, nervous, and scared but she has to answer''

Zoe-''Ummmm.... the kiss? Oh yeah! That was just a friendly kiss I do that all the time to my bestbuddies! Your my Bestfriend right?''

Caspar-''Oh yeah! just asking.... so I'm your chummy now?''

Zoe-''Sorry caspar but louise is my chummy LOLS it's okay were still friends....''

Caspar-''Okay! ''

''They were done with their lunch.... Caspar will drive Zoe home but Zoe invited Caspar for Dinner at their house.. Zoe's Dad was out for work and her mom for grocery so they ere the only one in the house.... They sat in a sofa while watching some news as they wait for their pizza that they ordered....''