Chapter I.The Coming Stormfront

The first few days of going across the pond, which separated the motherland and the east, was pretty rough, the men getting sickened by each sway of the ship. We even lost five ships out of the fleet of one hundred from the storm that came and went and left us with low moral. But the real storm will be to take the beach as soon as possible,and just because this will have been my thirteenth crusade so I'm considered "experienced" to be said by my commander's I will now lead half of the crusade up the beach that we are now in well site of. Even from a little ways away I can see the wooden barricades to prevent our war machine's and slow us down to get up the beach. And the closer we got the more we can see the rebal army, sitting in wait, just like a wolf eyeing a new herd of sheep to pray on. But their gread and untrained nature of war will cause their DEMISE!!!! "MEN, LISTEN UP!!!" I yelled to start my speech. "We togher men have been through many battles and crusades, but you new guys here just follow us because this is different from all, this will be on their grounds, their land, we've been fighting them on our homeland for years, and THEN we finally pushed them into the sea. And for GOD, KING, AND COUNTRY fight till dead and take NO PRISONERS!!!!!!". And now we'll see a real storm of man. To be remembered through the age's.