Chapter VI: Tyrants or brothers

A week after staying in the cave I finally got to see the sun again.
"I feel much better now that I can feel the sun's warmth." I said as I walked out of the cave.
"Oh you loved it in there only to be at my side." She said as she walked up to be by my side.
"Well where do you suppose we're-" she was saying before I told her to quite down.
"Shh, there's some people on the other side of the ridge. I whispered to her.
We then went to the top of the ridge just enough to where we couldn't be seen but still see over the ridge. But when we both looked over the ridge we had chills go down our backs, we had found an encampment of at least five thousand rebels strong.
"It looks like Sentinel won't be king for long, with the rebel army of five thousand against Sentinel's seven hundred, he won't have a chance!" She said while laughing like it was a good thing.
"Anne, if Sentinel's force is destroyed, that will give the rebels a clear path back to the motherland, we'll be fighting in our own backyard again!" I replied.
"So we want Sentinel to win?!" Anne said
"Well yes and no." I replied once again
All the sudden I could feel a spear head tap my back armor plate. I then raised my hands and turned very slowly just to find the giant knight, that gave me my armor back and helped me and Anne escape.
"Finally I found you guys, I've been looking for y'all for days." The knight said
"Jesus lad don't sneak up on us like that, say something first. I said angrily.
"What, and alert the rebels." The knight replied
"Wait you knew the rebels are here?"I asked him
Yeah, so does Sentinel, that's why he requested more fleets of crusaders, they arrived this morning, now we're ten thousand knights strong!"