Chapter III. But why!

"No I'm not going to turn you in, but why would you risk your life in battle or risk getting caught." I said to her.
"Like you said 'FOR GOD, KING, AND COUNTRY', so what are you doing with me?" She replied.
"A better question is who the bloody heck are you?" I asked.
"My name is Anne Simmon, I am daughter of Amber Simmon and Valik Simmon of Old Kingston.
"Ohh well Anne is a beautiful name." I tried saying to calm her down.
"Don't flatter yourself it's a regular name in my family." She answered while giggling.
Then we both started laughing at my flirty response.
"So now if you may exchange your name?" She asked.
"Well if you must know my name is-" I tried saying until one of my officers came running and yelling at me to tell me something important.
Anne quickly put her helmet back on to hide her identity once again.
"Sir! Sir! You'll never guess who's here, wait who's that with you?" My officer asks me.
"Uuummm..." I looked at Anne thinking of who she could be to me.
"Um her na- I mean his name is Valik Simmons, he's a new recruit from Old Kingston. But anyways tell me who's here!" I replied.
"The KING himself!!" He said with joy.
Me and Anne just looked at each other with joy because we would both meet the king, and for he will lead us to victory.
"Wait how do you know?" I questioned him.
"Because knights are riding into camp with white armor and a crimson cross on their chests." He replied.
That was obviously the king's men guiding him to my encampment.
So we rushed back to camp just to find everyone with surprised and confused faces , and some saying "it's not him." or "how dare he wear his armor."
And I looked at the tyrant in my king's armor. It was Sentinel, he was the general of our entire crusader army.
I walked straight up to him while he was mounted on his armoured horse.
"HEY!!! Take off my dear king's armor." I yelled
Then two of crossed knights rode and blocked me from Sentinel.
"There's my new general." Sentinel said to me.
"Wha- what do you mean?" I asked with so much confusion.
"That's right you will be my second in command." He said to try to get me on his side.
"NO, know tell me why your in my king's armor." I demanded one last time.
He jumped off his horse and spoke as loud as thunder "YOU DARE QUESTION MY LORDSHIP!!!" as he drew his sword.
"No, because your no lord or king, your a tyrant!" I said while drawing my sword as well.
Just like angels and demons we fought for a holy spirit for what we thought was right.
But he had the uphold on me and I fell to one knee and he grabbed my helmet to where I couldn't move,then scratched his sword across my neck armor which made sparks and I yelled "BUT WHY SENTINEL, WHY!!!!"
"For our new home here, we're miles way from the king, he can't control us here, it's now my place to rule." He said with a grin.