Chapter IV. Doing time, I think not

So I don't remember much after I was knocked out, all I knew was I was in a dungeon, probably at one of the strongholds we captured from the rebels.
"At least I'm being fed" I said to myself.
Guards would come by once a day only to fead and beat up prisoners. And one day as I was asleep I heard keys opening up the cell door, so I jumped up preparing for my turn for a beaten. But the the guard just opened the door and stood in the door way, he had sweat going down his face and was frozen with fear. All the sudden he was knocked out cold on the ground and Anne stood behind him.
"So let's go get your armor, man with no name." Anne said with the most beautiful smile.I gave her the biggest hug I've given anyone in my life. We ran down the hallway and burst into the armoury and my armor sat in the very back of the room right behind two of the biggest knights I've ever seen, they were at least seven feet tall with battle axes standing guard. Me and Anne just looked at each other thinking "Well sh##"
One of the knights stepped forward and said "Um... my we help you because you both look lost."
"WAIT"the other knight said while running to his side. "That's the man that stood up to sentinel and still lives."
"Well it would just be a crime to keep a knight from his armor, now go turn the tide of this crusade back to the true king." The knight said while putting his hand on my shoulder.
I quickly put my armor on, feeling I just got back a piece of myself, we then luckily got out of the stronghold unnoticed, until we got to the lawn and archers began shooting at us, me and Anne finally got to the tree line thinking we were out of the archers reach, until an arrow made the final blow into my side.