Words from the Author!

Jesus! Can't believe I'm going to be writing a book!!! AHHHHHHH!

Oh yeah, sorry! almost forgot......rewind

HEY! I'm Reevanah, but call please call me Reevanah. 

Jokes, call me Reeva, Reeves, Revs, Eva, Vannah....etc etc, but the one I prefer would have to be Queen of all goddesses most bomb ass chick! Got a nice ring to it doesn't it? Of course.

So anyways, I've always had this desire to write, and to create a story of my own where I TAKE CHARGE (yes boys, YOU HEARD RIGHT! ;)) Where the endings all depend on how I want it to end, and that is terrifying, but life's way too short to be scared, so onwards and upwards right?

OH! and before I forget, I most definitely need new banners, covers if anyone's bored or has spare time, please comment on my wall, and I'll send you my new Insta page for my wattpad shizzles, then pop up in my dm's and send it through! of course, you will gain recognition, if you want or not:)

So this was just a short note, OH! and disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, gifs, or videos on here! 

oh god, this is so exciting! already 200 words in!

Okay maybe 203 words in, whatever!

Alrightttyyyy!! Well BYee!!! 

Love Queen of all goddesses most bomb ass chick! ;)