New girl

Ashley POV
I was getting ready to guide this new girl named Sophie Foster around the school and show her all the classroom and all that good stuff. Me and Biana we're getting ready to feather since us and Tam and Linh were all doing this together. We all new Sophie was Dex adopted cousin, so we new a little bit about her. Me and Biana took off tornados fox fire and saw Tam and Lihn waving happily at us. We got out of the car and greeted our friends with hugs then we started to talk about how we think this new girl was going to be. Right in the middle of are conversation a girl with honey colored hair, pink lips, cute noise, and big beautiful brown eyes with gold specks in them came by. I looked at the others Biana was staring, Linh was staring, and Tam was staring at her like she was the best thing that ever happened to him. Once she was out of sight Biana was the first to speak and she said" all the boys will fall for her. I need someone to do makeup on and she is the perfect one."
Linh said " I really want to meet her and become friends." And Tam was staring into space. We all laughed at the sight of Tam staring into space. Then once again she came back and said "hi am Sophie Foster"."