Cheerleading practice

Biana's POV
I can't believe I made the cheerleading squad. I'm so excited and Guess what. Sophie is are team captain. I can't wait to get started.
Sophie: ok girls were going to start off with some stretches.
We do a set of stretches to loosen are muscles. Once hats done Sophie explained how we're going to get into groups of three since there are 12 of us and Sophie sets up 4 stations.
Sophie: ok girls now that we have done are stretches we are going to work on getting are spits perfect and getting ready for a round off back handspring. The first station is just you doing leg stretches to get you lore flexible. The second station is going to be sitting on the best split you can do for the entire time. The third station is doing a back bend or let on the ground and get into a rainbow shape then you have to bounce of you feet and get them over your head. The last station is doing good round offs. Ok split up into your groups.
I go with Linh and Sophie at the hold you split the best you can station. We start talking about how school is going so far until I notice that all boys are staring at Sophie. I look. Up to see tam, Fitz, keefe staring at her. I get a little upset that keefe is staring at Sophie and not me but tam and Fitz is funny and I start to laugh and soon Linh sees what I'm talking about and starts laughing with me. Then we keep switching stations till the bell rings. We put on are normal cloths and head over to our next class. Which all three of us have together.  I'm so happy I made friends with Sophie, because she is amazing and not just for her looks but also for her personality.