First day of school

Sophie's POV

The tour was fun I got to know a little bit more about Tam, Linh, Ashley, and Biana.  I can not wait to sign up for cheerleading . I hope I get to be the leader .  Anyways I have to get ready.
"Hey sweetie breakfast is ready." Edaline yelled from downstairs. I quickly eat breakfast and hop in the car with my dad.
"Can't wait for the first day of school can't you."
Grandy said to me.
"Well I'm a little nervous" I replied back.
Once we get their I see so many kids and get the feeling boys will be staring at me.  As I get out of the car people start to stare at me the boys look like their in dream land and the girls to a little upset. I say by to my dad and head to my first class.  As I walk down I notice more staring.  Then I hear the bell and I bolt out of there to my class. After my first three classes are done I go get in the lunch line and get pizza, chocolate milk, and a brownie.  I look around to see if I can see Tam, Linh, Ashley, or Biana.  Then I notice the jet black hair with the silver tip and so I go over there trying not to fall in front of any of them and ignoring he fact that people are staring.  Once I sit down they all smile and we start talking about thing that have already happened at the school like crushes and people that are dating.  Once lunch is over we go to the cheerleader try outs.  After I did a cool routine I sat back down next to my friends.  After a few more performances the judges get together and said that I was the new cheer captain. Was so exited about this.  All my friends made the team and we started practice right away.  We got to practice right next to we're the 4 foot ball teams were practicing . There was Tam's team there was this guy named Keefe and he had a team.  Then there was my cousin Dex and lastly ther was Ashley and Biana's brother Fitz. I notice that most of the football players are staring and I just ignore them and continue to practice till the bell rings.