The girl who shined brighter than the sun

Hey guys I can't believe I'm righting this.  By the way hope you like it so far.  When some one is talking I will put there name and then this : ok
Hope you enjoy

                                Fitz POV

I was getting ready to got do by combing my hair 100 times. I got a shirt and pants and went down stairs for breakfast. When I went down I saw both of my sister and said hi. We had a normal breakfast. We ate pancakes with were delicious. After we all finished went to my car and went to school. When we got there everyone was in daze, so Ashley asked why everyone was day dreaming although it look like she already new what it was. The person answered the new girl. She is so pretty and amazing. Ashley smirked and walked back over to me and told me what the other kid had said. I asked her who this new girl is. She said that I had to wait and find out for myself. Right after she said that the bell rang and we ran to our classes. I walk into my math class and take a seat. All I can think about is why this new girl is what everyone is talking about.  At lunch I sit with my Bros and eat lunch. 
Fitz:keefe have you heard about this new girl it's what everybody is talking about and by the way we're tam.
Keefe:I don't know we're tam is and I am just as confused as you are about this mysterious girl. Dex do you know.
Dex looks up from his computer and says
Dex: you will know what they are talking about once you see her.  She looks like an angel.
Fitz and Keefe: ok if you say so.
We finished lunch and started to walk to the football fields, because tam, keefe, dex, and I were all team captains of a football team.  Once I change into my uniform I walk outside to see everyone staring at someone.  I look over to we're they are staring and now I get why everyone stares and talks about her.  She has sweet honey blond hair, with pink lips, and a cute little nose, but her eyes just wow. Her eye were big and beautiful.  They were chocolate brown eyes with gold flecks in them.  She had her hair perfectly styled in a ponytail.  Her outfit fit her perfectly. I just stare and stare at her, as I think to myself this is my dream girl. A girl who shines brighter than the sun. A girl that will make me happy.