Chapter I: Captured

Hello, my name is Thomas Elliot Jones, but my buds call me Tommy, Tom, or TJ. I am from Mansfield, Ohio. I am 36 years old, have sandy blonde hair and emerald green eyes. I am currently in the United States Army. If you are reading this, you want to know what everyone's life was like during World War II.

The year, 1941. The Nazi's were closing in on our base, hidden deep within the German woods. My comrades John, Toni, Cesar and I were ordered to retrieve more ammunition and rations. We were on the Asier bridge, to attempt to see more of the next city beside Berlin. It was a small city, maybe the size of Troy, Tennessee. Plus or minus a few miles. The odd thing about this city, it looked like...a ghost town. We decided to raid some stores for rations and ammo. Just because it had been so long since me and the boys had a drink we decided to go to a bar. And that is when everything went bad!

We had just walked into a German SS secret meeting. Needless to say, we didn't go down without a fight. Sadly, John and Cesar died while fighting. Now I am trapped in this cursed cell with no help, and no way to contact Toni. God only knows what tortures these Germans are doing to my brother in arms.