Chapter One

The day that the alpha family welcomed their new addition was special. Not only was it their first daughter but, it was twin daughters and they welcomed them with open arms wide enough for the two. Tears had gathered in the alpha Xavier's eyes as he held his daughters for the first time, little Lilith with the tiniest wisps of hair coating the top of her head, so blonde it was almost not visible. A big smile on his face as she moved about trying to get comfortable in his arm. in his other arm was his smallest child yet, Iris laid in his arms with a comfort smile as she slept peacefully.   

He looked over at his wife, so tired after having his little gems she had fallen asleep quite quickly but now she was stirring and he couldn't even wipe the tears that has started to drip down his face slowly as his heart swelled from taking in his gorgeous girls after so many months of waiting. You see, Alpha Xavier and Luna Genevieve had decided to wait and find out what gender the babies they were having, knowing when you were pregnant and knowing you were having twins even before a doctor thanks to their hearing, well i mean, werewolf hearing. After feeling pressured into knowing the genders of their last three children while pregnant the couple decided that this last time they wouldn't find out the gender until the twins were born, and it was worth the wait to besurprised with their gorgeous little girls. They were over the moon. 

As Xavier handed Genevieve baby Lilith  he saw the smile take over her face, for even though she was still exhausted she wanted her babies in her arms and smiling at her. She couldn't wait for the 6 weeks to be over to be able to find out what element they would have. 

You see, this pack "The Lightning Guardians" are a special pack where not only do the children have to wait the 6 weeks for their eyes to open. The colour eyes they have when they wake up represents the power hey have, for them to have green eyes they will be air tamers, able to manipulate the air. To have Blue eyes they will have power over water, brown- earth, red- fire. Then the rarest and most powerful is purple eyes, the eyes of a future Luna or a powerful leader. Of course with each power comes a certain personality which can be explained later. 

As soon as Lilith was finally settled in her mums arms Genevieve looked to her husband with an evil smirk and saw he came to the same conclusion she had and groaned with a smile on his face, Lilith was showing to have the same kind of crazy personality as her mother, the kind that no parent wants a teenager to have, the kind of crazy that leads to having the nickname "Harley Quinn" after all, that is the name Xavier gave Genevieve when they first met before finding out they were mates!

Little Iris was still asleep when she was passed to Genevieve and didn't even stir still knowing she was safe with her parents heartbeats in the room. Then as if a switch was turned the peaceful day that had been bringing sunshine into the room turned dark and a menacing and powerful howl echoed through the open window and Xavier went to look shutting the window as he went. That moment Lilith stopped wriggling as the new parents heartbeats speed up. Then Iris, whom had been silent until now started to cry, and Lilith followed. Soon enough the ground was shaking and the two infants shrieking got louder and louder causing the now closed window to shake and explode out from the force. 

Both Parents turned to each other as the crying got softer and they were able to stop cringing to get away from the power in the little girls crying. soon the pack doctor came rushing into the room as the two girls both stopped and started to fall asleep, his white doctors coat flapping behind him. He stopped in his tracks as he saw the glass and looked over at the two parents staring at their little bundles now fully asleep, wondering what had allowed the two to have the power to do it. 

***Hello my lovely Unicorns and Potatoes!!

I would like to thank you for giving my book a chance this is my first book so please give me a few chapters to get used to this!!!

 Vote and comment!***

***