Chapter Five

"As the legend goes a set of twins with circumstances unknown will have powers no one has yet seen they will fight a that has yet to show itself. They will have the power of spirit first then as they gain the rest their eyes will pale until they are as white as snow. They will have the colour of spirit apart of them and they will have more powers then any wolf known. The last time anything like this was told to have happened was centuries ago, when they first Alpha was struck by lightning. The first and last time something like this happened was a year after he was struck, a set of twin boys were born, both heirs to the throne, born to open their eyes early, starting out with one colour eye and then ending up with the colour draining and turning white. Their powers far more advanced than anyone in their pack, even their father. It was rumoured that there had been a war and a mate had been lost but after the war one twin went to live in a small pack leaving his brother the throne. Only those that become elders are able to tell of such a time for the war itself, its meaning and the sacrifices of it, have been lost in countless tellings, only elders in this pack are allowed to speak of this, for only we have been told. Part of the handing down of the legend for it is not just a legend of a time gone but the prophecy of a time to come, which judging by your daughters and what Xavier was saying Lilith did earlier, has finally come about." Xavier's grandfather explained as he told the legend of the wolves he was a descendent of, his ancestors were the wolves of power, of the only wolves with white eyes in existence and powers that were not only elements but more. Their Powers where greater then those of the Alpha king, power greater that any seen before.

His babies little iris so innocent and fragile then Lilith their little Quinn, well Genevieve is Harley so Lilith has been nicknamed Quinn , fitting and adorable yet chosen to fit such a future crazy kid.

Theses were his babies and no harm would come to them. As soon as they could walk he vowed to ensure they would be safe. He would train them himself, right along with their brothers, they would be stronger and faster. They would know what to do when they needed to. Every power trained by the wolf in the pack with highest title of element power. Water, fire, earth, air and then spirits. Each tuned perfectly their history known backwards and forth, prophecy too. They would not hide and they would not run. This was the life they were given and they would be taught well.

After that night everyone was more alert waiting for someone or something to strike after their 2nd birthday they began their training everyday but Sunday to regroup.

The day of the vision that Lilith showed her father came and went and every day their brothers trained hard yet the girls surpassed each of them including Blake. Their hair grew a dirty blonde with a rich purple colouring the tips and never went away no matter how often cut. Their eyes both still white although Lilith gained a golden circle around them getting brighter the older she got where as Iris has gold specks though out her eyes making them shine.

They continued to grow and Iris was only little reaching only 5 th6 with Lilith growing to 6th. Both with curved bodies and thick hair. The only physical difference was their eyes and height for they otherwise were identical.

Even personality a they were close when looking into their lives not truly knowing yet once known Lilith would unleash her crazy side she kept hidden, just like her mother an evil and crazy side that laid just beneath the surface not hard to find if someone spoke to her. Where as little Iris was still so quite unless threatened or someone close was in danger. Both girls were strongly fierce and loyal protective of their friends and family and never to be challenged of course in their teenage years that was going to be an issue, for school is never an easy thing especially when you're 17.

***Hello my little unicorns! 

I want to let you know that the next chapter is where it will start to get interesting! You will finally be able to understand the girls as people and not from the parents point of view and you can finally understand the twin dynamic! 

Let the fun begin!***