Chapter Three

Xavier was the first to straighten up but not Genevieve. Nope. She started to tickle Lilith more laughing as she went, eyes tearing up from hearing her babies laughing with her, only stopping when Lilith grabbed her little finger to stop her tickling but even when Genevieve stopped they both kept giggling while Iris laid in Xavier's arms listening it seemed.

The eldest Blake finally had little sisters, which he has always wished for, ones to protect and love. He had the power of earth and was training to become the alpha when he was old enough, he was only 7 now and had a lot more to go even though he knew it wrong to have a favourite without knowing his sisters he felt connected to Lilith for she already has the same spark of life his mother has, one he has never found other than their mother, one so powerful and fun and crazy. He would do anything for his sister, and he knew she would get him into so much trouble. Looking at her right now through, a little baby, his sister little sister, he wouldn't care, this was going to be fun.

The second eldest, Zander, 3, with his teddy bear ways even if was a fire wolf, he was trying to tickle little Iris into giggling again to hear her little giggle but she was too far asleep to play and still too little but he knew she would be her favourite, his little sister, so tiny and fragile.

Then, lastly, the youngest of their big brothers, Lucus, only 1 and a half, was far more mature than any normal child age, he was smarter, stronger and more in tune with his wolf already where Zander had only started to understand his wolf. With his water powers he was expected to have a possessive streak, which up until now had yet to surface, but now seeing his little sisters laying there so innocent and fragile- even if he had to share with his brother and family. They were his little sisters, harm would never come to them. Not while he was around. His heart knew this and his wolf was right there with him.

Once it was time for everyone to be in bed and the boys tucked in, Genevieve and Xavier went to check on their newest gem, curled up in each others arms fast asleep. 6 weeks until they could find out about what kind of power they would have, who they would become something exciting especially with the possibilities they were already showing. A life with these twos little girls would never be boring and they couldn't wait!

As soon as the Alpha and Luna were in bed the boys all tiptoed into the girls room, curling up on the floor with their blankets and pillows, protecting their new sisters. They each vowed to protect them no matter what, and they will for the bond of siblings in the pack of "The Lightning Guardians" is stronger than any, for their pack is loyal without fault to allow their secret to stay just that. For if one person tipped the scales than the pack would fall, the elders would stop granting the descendants of the pack members powers and the pack would no longer be guardians of lightning. After all, it was the Lightning striking an Alpha of a strong and loyal pack centuries ago that granted them their powers, name and pack members the strength to stay loyal. Broken loyalty will result in a broken pack.