1-How it all began

It is Christmas night me and my family (except for my dad) are sitting around the fire place it is our normal Christmas tradition.

For Christmas i got one of my favourite type of stories, mythical, vampire and werewolves are in it but even one knows that they don't exist even I know that but I like to think that they do.

Anyway back to the story, we were just sitting around the fire place when my farther came running in.

"IU there here get the kids out" my dad said to my mum in a panic (sorry I couldn't find another name)

"Everyone get in the car now" my mum ordered us

"But moth-" she cut my off
"NOW!"she shouted and pushed me my older brother and my younger brother out the door

When we got there my dad was bleeding out and there was a person with him biting in to his neck, my farther was then dropped on floor but the weird thing was he didn't have any blood poring out of him he was dry and that was then I knew that they were VAMPIRES!

Suddenly my brother pushed me behind him then the strange man ran towards my mother and bit her than another one ran towards my brother younger brother after they were finished with those two they turned to me and by older brother, he took my hand and started running but we were no match for them they grabbed my other hand and pulled it out of my brothers grip he got very angry.

"Let go of her!!" He shouted
"Haha this silly mortal thinks he is a match for us FOOL!" The mysterious man said

"RUN brother go save your self!" I shouted out to him
"NO I won't leave you!" He shouted back
"I said GO!"
After I said that he started running
"I'll come back to you one day I promise " he said and left in to the distance

"Y/N come with us you will be trained and fight for us" the mysterious man said and with that me and my brother separated and we haven't seen each other since.

I hope you guys enjoyed that please don't hate in this since it was my first FF and say if you want more also sorry for my spelling i will try and improve it next time