7-Three vanpires

We all left the house, me and josh were behind the rest since he was scared of them. After we got in to the cars, in the first car was me, Joshua, Taehyung, Jin and Hoseok (we didn't have a choice), in the second car was Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi. In our car it was awkward because Jin and Hoseok were in the front seats and I was in the middle of of Taehyung and Joshua and so the drive was silent.

We arrived at the festival and it was awesome, I have never been to a festival because I haven't been able to go out side the castle since I was born.

Once we got there we decided to stay together so we can get home safely with out losing anyone but that didn't happen.

Y/N: "hey where's Taehyung?" I asked curiously because he hasn't been annoying me so he has probably gone somewhere and I was right he isn't here

Jin: " Wait why I thought he was with Namjo- WHERE IS NANJOON!?!?"

Yoongi: "Calm down Jin we will find both of them but first jimin have you seen the-"  he slowly terns to see jimin is gone too

Hoseok: "well it seams like all three of them have disappeared"

Joshua: "ok we will just split up to find them"

Y/N: " Great idea josh, ok so there are two directions so we will split up in to two groups the first being myself, Joshua and jungkook and then it will be the four of you, ok?"

Jin: "ok, lets go good luck"

With that we waved goodbye and walked off in to our separate directions.
My group were walking until we found an ally way and so we went down it, Joshua was hesitant at first but I convinced him. We went down and there were six vampires (3 v 3) I recognised three of them as Namjoon, jimin and Taehyung.

Once the other three men saw us they ran to us at full speed but jungkook protected us, me and Joshua we running away when  suddenly one of the vampires stopped us from leaving the ally, then it pounced at us, it all happens so suddenly, all I did was block myself and Joshua but when I opens my eyes the vampire was on the ground and there was a shield protecting me.

Y/N: "what-just-happened" and all of a sudden black and coldness surrounded me

—————————————————————Joshua's POV

Suddenly Y/N passed out after protecting us but the fight was not over. I went over to Y/N to try to wake her up but she was crying.

Jungkook: "JOSHUA, Y/N WATCH OUTTTTT!!!!!"

When jungkook said that Y/N suddenly woke up she looked at the vampire that jungkook warned us about, she suddenly got up and stood between me and the three vampires that were attacking, protecting me,
Jungkook ran to Y/N and tried to get close to her to have her but Y/N just pushes him back

Y/N: "JUNGKOOK DONT GET CLOSE TO ME!!!"Jungkook was shocked

Jungkook: " Y-Y/N what wrong, I'm your broth-"

Y/N: "your not my brother, I know the truth, I know why and I am not a vampire and you are, it's because your kind took my from my family 10 years ago, 10 YEARS I SUFFERED, 10 YEARS YOU TOOK ME FROM MY BROTHER, AND YOU JUST SAT THERE AND WATCHED AS I WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM MY BROTHER, HOW COULD YOU JUNGKOOK, how..could you..." I started to cry

Jungkook: "but I didn't take you from your brother I kept you close to him from when you stared school"

Y/N: "what d-do you m-mean?"

Jungkook: "I asked my farther to send you to the school because I knew that your brother was there and I told taehyung to bully your brother and I did that because I know you and you would of protected him and that is what you did"

Y/N: "so does that mean..." then she looked at Joshua

Jungkook: " yes Y/N that is your real brother"

As they both looked at each other they suddenly broke down is tears and hugged each other. After a while they pulled apart and Joshua looked at Y/N

Joshua: "10 years ago I told you that I will find you and come back to you but it seems that you found me and came back to me with the help of jungkook"

Y/N then looked at jungkook

Y/N: "he is not just jungkook he is my brother as well and that will never change"

==========================
Ok I hopped you liked that, sorry it is a it rushed I will have a few more chapters until the end but I have writers block so I will just write what I came up with before it.

Please remember to vote and share my story because I really want people to like this so please give me some love 💗