NinE

*28th November 2017**

It's exam week so I couldn't write you that much. I had English exam today . It was good especially the essay. It's about someone's ignorance suffered you a lot. I wrote about a sad story but when I told my friends I wrote that topic . They were like did you write about him? Like everyone asked me the same question.

Then again while going to maths class . I saw you at staircase. You wore a pink shirt and coincidentally I also wore the same pink shirt today with my favourite grey tshirt.
I went to the class knowing that you go to chemistry class at 3:30. I sighed admitting the fact that I won't be seeing you before 5 pm. My friend asked me. 'Is he going to come?'
I said 'No! He has chemistry class now upto 5 pm'
With that thing I said to myself
' Will there be any problem if you not do chemistry today and come to maths class?'
As I said that to myself you instantly appeared in class. I was surprised. I was just thinking about you cancelling chemistry class and doing maths class and you appeared. My friends teased me. They were looking at me when you walked through my way. I blushed . My cheeks heated up. And then my friends noticed that we matched.
Actually how many times did we twinned? Maybe 3 or 4 tines including today's one. I was very happy. I was feeling gloomy before I saw you and I started laughing after you came in class . I became cheerful all of a sudden. You make me happy . I wish you still talked to me. Anyway I don't want to write anymore because I feel sleepy. Good night. I love you