Twenty One

21st Feb 18
**11:25 pm**

I know you have starting to dislike me now.  I know you think that I'm a bullshit.. A brainless person , a stupid .. And what else... Honestly after that incident even I could not father up the courage to meet my eyes with you.. To actually state you as my 'biggest crush ever' . Ik even if I state that you would feel disgust to take that title. Am I disgusting? Am I that much dumb? I know you saw get getting humiliated in maths class. I was terrible that day.. The only thing that swirled my mind was 'what is he thinking now?' I know you were looking straight at me. I didn't look at you. I'll never look at you again.. Cause I know if I did you will flaunt me away or just ignore as I never existed.. That day was like a horror to me.. Tho I expected some consolation but no one gave me that.. I felt low. That whole day was sad for me. You kept swirling in my head. 'Did he start hating me ? I'm sure he laughed at that time !'  I know you must be thinking that I'm an idiot and I know you feel embarrassed because this idiot has a crush on you.. Even that slut friend of yours was giggling . She took her revenge. But I don't give a shit to your slut friend . She's annoying. I know I'm a moron.. I'm an idiot. But an idiot can fall in love too .. I can stand this humiliation . I hate it. You hate me.. But still I love you.......