Ten

*2nd December 2017*

Dear Crush,
It's been quite a few months since I'm writing these notes for you. I really don't know whether you care or not. It seems funny to know how time passes with a blink of an eye. I hv been writing to you for a month but I still couldn't gather up the courage to speak with you face to face whereas I know since 1 year. You don't even dare to talk to me. You don't dare to show up. Actually you don't CARE to talk to me. You can go talk to other girls but you can't talk to me. You can talk to my friends,laugh with them ,spend time with them but you can't do those things with me. I wanna be your friend. What flaws do I have that you don't want to come up to me? Tell me? What flaws do I have? How am I so different from my friends that you can't talk to me? Or is it that I don't fit in your 'Girls type' list. Am I an exception? The girls you go out with are my friends too. If you make make friendship with them then why can't you be friends with me? You make me feel neglected,unwanted. You make me feel like I'm not normal...
Please don't ignore me like that. Just talk to me. Be friends. I just want to have friends.. I just want you as my friend,my buddy and nothing else..
Please don't take that right away from me. Pleasee.

I hope you think a little.