two

"Do you actually want to wear that, Vio? That really makes you seem like a slight prude. Just show your body, girl. It's not a shame and you also have a really good body", Mere speaks, throwing a different top and jeans at me.

I roll my eyes. It's the day of Niall's annual school-starts-party. I grab the clothes from Mere and move to the bathroom. What is wrong with wearing some shorts and a band t-shirt with Vans? This girl drives me nuts sometimes. I swear, I wouldn't know what to do without her. The clothes she gave me are a little more wild and show more skin. I'm still comfortable in these clothes, I mean, it's not like I look like a complete slut. I'm just a little more open to the world. I quickly brush my hair and put all of my earrings in. I have quite a lot of ear piercings. I finance them all myself, aswell as my tattoos. I only got four tattoos until now but I know there will be more coming. I have a firefly on my right wrist, the roses on my left underarm, a book behind my ear and I have a stick figure cat on my ankle. My Mom doesn't care what I do to my body, as long as it's healthy and won't cause too much trouble. Of course I have to show her the designs of the tattoos and everything but the rest is up to me. She always says it's my body, so I can do whatever I want with it. I quickly decide to do a messy bun on my head to keep my hair out of my face at the party. Mere is in my room, finishing off her makeup with some nude lipstick. It's funny how we are so opposite. She loves pinkish makeup and really loves to be dressed up. I prefer being comfortable but stylish. She really likes to go out. I really like to stay by myself. She hates piercings and tattoos. I really love them. But on one thing we can agree: Cole Sprouse and Dylan O'Brien. We both love them so much, it's crazy. But we never really expose this to others. We like to keep that secret.

"Vio, are you taking the motorcycle and leaving it at Niall's place or are we driving over with Wesley?", Mere asks me, getting me out of my thoughts.

"We're driving with Wes. He'll take us and Jake and Lilian. I don't know, if he'll crash there but if he does, we surely can find someone to drive us home", I explain.

Mere just nods, packing up her makeup. She sets the makeup bag on my desk.

"So, when do we leave?", she asks.

I look over at the clock above my door.

"In a few minutes. We should go down already. Wes gets really stressed when we come down too late", I explain.

Mere just agrees. I quickly take my bag and pull a flannel over my shoulders, buttoning it up with only four buttons, so my bralette is still showing. I'll open it later anyway. Mere also finished up with getting done, so we move down the stairs towards the front door, where Wes is already waiting. He has a slight annoyed look on his face.

"Can we finally leave?", he asks, annoyance latched in his voice.

"Yes", I answer.

Mere and I follow my brother to his Jeep. I sit in the back with Mere while my brother drives. We reach Jack and Lilian's place soon, so they jump in the car aswell. Lilian takes the place in the front, so we're stuck with Jake in the back, whereas I'm in the middle. Lilian and Jake are twins. They look alike so much and they're both really beautiful people. Their eyes have this nice forest green color. It's so cool but I don't really like the twins that much. They're just too much like Niall and my brother, true players and fuck buddies to so many people. I scrunch up my nose, as Lilian in the front lights a blunt. Yes, my brother belongs to the popular stoner kids. I mean, doesn't everyone know them? The kids that deal with weed and smoke it themselves. The people that are just the most popular people at school. That's my brother and his clique. He hates to be seen with Mere and me but afterall, I'm his sister. We drive to school separately because he hates my status at school. Mere and I are just those normal kids no one really talks about but know everything about the others around them. Yeah, that's us. We like to be the silent ones. It's just so much more chill than being really popular and having to stay one of the cool kids.