forty-one

As soon as I step down the stairs, I hear the others laugh. They mock me with doing moaning sounds.

"Oh, Niall, yes", Luke squeals, bumping me in the shoulder.

I smack him in the shoulder.

"Stop", I growl in a joking tone.

He just gives me a small smile, nudging me in the shoulder. I go to the kitchen, where almost everyone is sitting to get breakfast. Niall is still upstairs. He's still sleeping. I actually just got up to get a bottle of water but it seems like everyone is already awake. Wesley and Lilian aren't there aswell. Maybe they're still in bed or they went down to the beach.

"Girl, you guys were so loud. He must've fucked you good", Mere laughs, looking at me, as Conner sets down a plate in front of her.

I take a seat at the end of the table where no one is sitting. Luke and Conner continue to carry plates towards the table. Someone made waffles. I recieving a plate with waffles that have strawberries and whipped cream on them, my favorite.

"So, you guys had sex last night?", Riley smirks at me.

I nod, looking up at her.

"Are you guys finally official?", Mia squeals, as she hears the news.

"I'd rather not want to talk about it", I admit, digging into my waffles as everyone is finally sat down.

Mia gives me a curious look and everyone goes silent, looking at me. I look behind me, not seeing anyone or anything.

"I said, I'm not going to talk about it", I growl, glaring into the round.

Mere is the first to go back to eating. Soon, everyone follows her lead, eating their breakfast. Maybe I should bring Niall some breakfast when we're all finished, so he can have some of the delicious waffles.

"So, we're leaving at 10:20am, right?", Luke suddenly asks.

"Yeah, and Niall and Violet are staying longer to finish cleaning the house", Jake answers with a mouth full of waffle and whipped cream.

I give him a disgusted look, just hoping he shuts his mouth when he talks and eats. Niall and I decided to clean up the rest the others don't get done and go to the beach one last time before we finally leave this place. We won't be able to come here for more than half a year. Maybe after they graduate, we can come back and have fun together. We all finish up eating, so everyone scatters and Mere cleans up with Ryan. We had a plan of who cleans up and cooks over the long weekend. Niall and I had cooking duty on the first night but we just ordered pizza, so it was easy. I follow Mere and Ryan to the kitchen with some plates in my hands.

"Niall's plate with waffles is in the microwave. Just put some strawberries on top and some whipped cream and it's good. I heard he also likes black coffee, so I made some earlier", Mere smiles at me, exactly knowing why I'm in the kitchen with them.

"Thank you, Mere", I smile back, taking the plate and finish topping his food.

I also quickly brew a cup of coffee. On my way upstairs, I walk past Jake.

"You're treating Niall really good. First sex, now bringing him food. I can see why he wants to keep you around", he speaks, smirking at me.

Niall doesn't want to keep me. We're not even on the level of dating yet. We're on a level of occasionally fucking. I quietly open the door to Niall's room, seeing him still laying in bed. I make my way to his balcony as silent as possible, trying not to wake him up. I open the door with my elbow, almost dropping the coffee but I make it outside and put the food down on the table there. I put both chairs to the table, seeing it looks quite cute. Then, I go back inside, pulling my hair up in a new bun. My body crawls over Niall's, having one hand on the left side of his head and one on the right side. I sit on my knees on either side of him.