Chapter 1 - Done with Marcus

Amber H ^
Amber POV
Girl I feel like he doing something wrong
" girl shut the fuck up you just wanna find a reason to argue" my sister Adrian said on the phone
Nah fr tho he been acting strange like not picking up my calls, texting back hours later and like this the first time we are gonna hang out outside of school in 3 weeks
"You think he doing it again?"
Bitch Idk but let me find out he doing something
"Amber if he is you betta beat his ass and that hoe ass"
Sis ofc , anyways I'm about to meet Marcus right now at IHOP
"Pay attention to how he behaves when y'all meet but I love you and be careful"
Love you too bye .
End of conversation (on the phone)
I just love my little sister she is my best friend as I thought to myself when I got out of the Uber to go into IHOP. Marcus and I were meeting here to have some brunch and catch up like how we used to.
" Hey bae wassup" Marcus said as he came up to kiss me. Marcus on a serious note what have been going on with you ?
"Bae I been busy you know I love you" he said as we were both sitting down talking face to face.
Marcus is a cute a nigga, so when he looks me in my eye that shit gets to me and and I just be like fuck it that's my baby and forgive him which Is bad.
Okay Marcus but babe you gotta let me know .
"Alright bae I got you , now what you tryna eat"
Right as he said that the waitress came and handed us our menus. "Um I'll have 1 plate of pancakes with eggs and bacon and a chocolate shake please".
"I want what she havin" said Marcus.
"Alright your food will be her in 20 mins"
20 mins later
While catching up with Marcus I remember Adrian told me to pay attention for any signs on Marcus being unfaithful again. And one thing I notice before our food game was that an unknown number kept texting him and he texting back quick af!
"Here you go and enjoy your meal"the waiter said as she placed down our food.

Man let me tell y'all this food is bomb!"Marcus I'm done with my food and you ain't even touch yours ,all you been doing is texting , who the fuck you texting""Amber bruh you trippin chill out , I wasn't even hungry like that damn" Marcus said non...

"Marcus I'm done with my food and you ain't even touch yours ,all you been doing is texting , who the fuck you texting"
"Amber bruh you trippin chill out , I wasn't even hungry like that damn" Marcus said nonchalantly

Imma find out who he texting , on me !
Back at Marcus crib (Buckhead, GA)
"Bae I'm boutta go shower real quick"
"Alright bet"I yelled out.
As I'm laying down watching tv on Marcus bed I look over to see that he left his phone unlocked on the dresser. I grabbed it and I started going through all this fuck nigga messages and let me tell y'all I was heated asf!
I called the number he been texting and some weird talking girl answered the phone.
"Hello who this and how you know Marcus"?
" bitch mind yo fucking business , Marcus my man" she said
"Oh word? , how long y'all been seeing each other" I asked
"None of yo damn business and bitxh you getting me hot I wanna fight you stupid hoe , and I know what you look like Marcus talk shit all the fucking time"
"Say less 18793 SW Atlanta 33245 , GA come check me out hoe!" As I yelled on the phone
Amber hangs up phone
When I hung up I immediately went through the pictures messages I've seen videos and pics of they body and even a fucking sex tape! Then I finally found a picture of this shit talking dime!

 "Hello who this and how you know Marcus"? " bitch mind yo fucking business , Marcus my man" she said "Oh word? , how long y'all been seeing each other" I asked"None of yo damn business and bitxh you getting me hot I wanna fight you stupid hoe , a...

(Who he cheated on amber with ^)
I started laughing my ass off!, this can't be the anorexic hoe he cheating on me with !
I wasn't even mad I expected this, on baby!
In one quick movement I went to the living room packed up all my stuff , unlocked all the windows and doors, and grabbed my protection because Ik some shit finna go down.