Chapter 2 - New beginings

Lucas ^
Amber POV
I went to the bathroom to go have a chat.
"Marcus who tf is Vicky"
"Amber what you bitchin about nie" he said as he was getting out the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist.
"You got one more time to tell me who tf Vicki is or I'm leaving rn !"
"Baby it was a mistake man you know I love you , don't throw three years down the drain bae" Marcus said
"NIGGA WAS YOU FUCKING THINKING ABOUT THEM THREE YEARS WHILE YOU WAS FUCKING OTHER HOES! No you wasn't so FUCK YO THREE YEARS" I yelled out
" I DONT WANT YO STUPID GOOFY ASS TEXTING ME OR TRYNA CONTACT ME OR IMMA GET DRE ,ON GOD"
"Mane bet shawty pussy was bomb anyways" Marcus blurted.
And at one quick movement I pulled my taser out and tased the life outta his balls I was playing 0 games with this nigga! And I really don't give a fuck if he can't have kids.
While he laid he on the ground screaming in pain I walked my single ass right out the door heading to the corner store to buy some wraps and head to the weed man house. I needa a blunt or 2 to calm down.
Adrian POV
Damn it's been 2 hours since I heard from Amber , let me call her and see wassup.
Amber picks up phone
Ayo where you at amber
"Bitch I have so much shit to tell you, I'm at the weed man house boutta buy some"
"Alright bet becareful and come home quick I'm bored asf and I needa hear the tea." I said
Amber almost never smokes , man she must be mad or sad asf!
Adrian hangs up
Amber POV
When I entered the front door I darted straight to my room locked the door and rolled up my blunts. No one was home but Adrian and she know when I enter home silent and lock my room door I'm in my "dont fuck with me at the moment"mood.
This time I ain't wanna smoke by myself so I called Adrian to my room so she could join.
When she entered I had already started smoking but she sat down and started as well.
I explained everything that went down and the first thing she did was laugh and I know it because I tased Marcus balls 😂😂.
Her silly ass made me start laughing.
Then I told her about that White hoe who wanted to fight but in all honesty I ain't pressed.
"Damn what you goin tell Dre?" Adrian asked
Dre only need to know when or if I ever feel unsafe ,he don't need to know nun.
Adrian POV
Anyways sis you goin be okay
"Yeah man Marcus my last ion want no love nor no other nigga I'm tired of getting hurt" Amber said
Girl you betta not say that you goin find someone that actually goin ride for you
"Mane fuck all that every dude that come my way getting dodge idgaf" Amber blurted
Girl you talking out yo ass , anyways yo graduation coming up me and Dre goin take you shopping tmr , get yo hair and nails done too. That is all you needa be focused about is you graduating and making it big.
"Thanks sis Iove you " Amber said
Love you more hoe 😂
"Wait girl how you and kj ?" Amber asked
Girl we boutta be 1 year strong and I know I'm young and shit but I'm in love yo ! But you my living example that they can still switch up cause you and Marcus was 3 years
"Yup"
But shit let me find out kj cheating on me , bitxh fuck tasing balls imma cut the whole penis off ! HAHAHAHA no bitxh want a nigga with no dick
"Bitxh I can't I hate you😂😂😂" said an amber dying of laughter.
Oooh bitch speaking of the devil he tryna FaceTime right now girl later imma slide back to my room
"Y'all betta not be on no freaky shit or imma embarrass yo ass" Amber yelled
Bitch shut up 😂.
Kj and Adrian on FaceTime
Kj: Bae you we boutta be a year , where you wanna go on our anniversary ?
Adrian: idk surprise a bitch or sum😂
Kj: Bet, bae I got you
Adrian: man I love yo ass
Kj: I love you more, I was just calling to check on my baby Imma FaceTime you later
Adrian: *blows a kiss then hangs up*

Later that night
Amber POV
Finally dinner time!
My little family which is me , my mom , brother, and sister all went downstairs to eat that good ole pasta my momma had made. We did grace and just talked and chilled.
Afterwards I went upstairs and I turned my speaker on Aboogie and just chilled while taking a bubble bath.
Then I took my ass to sleep! No bae no nothing
"FUCK NIGGAS, FUCK LOVE" my motto.
Next Day
Dre POV
Rise and shine sis !!!
"Nigga tf you yelling for damn it so early " Amber said half sleep and annoyed
Sis you want the graduation shopping, and getting cute done or no
"Fine let me get ready damn , is Adrian even ready"amber said fully woke now.
Amber POV
So today my lovely siblings finna spend some bread on me and I'm happy asf! Doing things like this are keeping me from thinking about Marcus.
Today I decided to wear something simple and cute with light makeup and my hair in a bun.
"You ready!?" Dre yelled from downstairs
Yeah I'm coming!
At that I grabbed my purse and all three of us headed at the door.
Right before we left I made Adrian take a picture of me.

I posted and captioned it on instagram "When you leave that fuckboy glo😌"

I posted and captioned it on instagram "When you leave that fuckboy glo😌". (350 likes 150 comments)
20 mins later
We arrived to the nail tech/ beauty salon to get my hair and nails done. Dre knew this was goin take a while so he let Adrian get her nails and hair done too, while he went to go handle business at the trap.
6hrs later
My sis and I were slayed!
"Hold on bitch we goin have to Snapchat and instagram this jawn" my crazy ass sister said
We called up dre so he could take us to the mall and get some cute things.
———————————
When we got to the mall we went straight to PINK/Victoria secret, Gucci, True religion , and forever 21. We got hella bags from each store
Adrian POV
BITCH I'm tired asf you ready to go home?
"Yeah and dre said to take an Uber home" Amber said .
Dre our older brother is 20 and he a drug dealer, he our support our back bone we love him like he love us, our dad walked out on us so Dre help out mom and us.
It has been 10 mins into the Uber and amber is knocked tf out and we have another 20 mins to get home so I decide to text the love of my life.
LOML♥️💍: Bae wyd?
Adrian: going back home I been out all day
LOML♥️💍: my bug prolly tired , when you get home FaceTime as soon as you get there❤️
Adrian: bet ❤️😘
20 mins later
Amber POV
Finally home , ughh I can't thank my brother and sister enough I love them both.
But tomorrow is my big day I'm finally graduating highschool! Nothing better ruin my day , on me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~graduation day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and got ready for the big day.

 But tomorrow is my big day I'm finally graduating highschool! Nothing better ruin my day , on me!~~~~~~~~~~~~~graduation day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I woke up and got ready for the big day

My hair and makeup was slayed bitxh .
At the ceremony I seen so many people and of course I spotted my family . As I was getting my gown getting ready I seen this fine ass lighskin eyeing me ever since I walked in, but that didn't ruin my focus .
"Amber White" called by my principle to get my diploma and walk across the stage. My family and other associates I had in school cheered.
I was kind of nervous but I quickly got my diploma , smiled and walked across and off the stage.
2 hours later
I was just talking to my family until I felt a tap on my shoulder which cause me to turn around too see that sexy ass lighskin.
LUCAS POV
I been eyeing shawty since she walked in , she bad asf , nice body , nice smile , and she graduated highschool. Ik I'm here for my sister graduation as well but she will be ight.
Wassup my name Lucas and I thought you was beautiful , what's yo name ma?
"My name Amber and I'm uninterested but thanks Lucas" she said
Damn , ight then I walked off and headed back to my family feeling lowkey shitty.
ADRIAN POV
AMBER! Ik you didn't just turn down that sexy ass light skin bitch are you drunk ?!
"I told you I was done with relationships they not for me man, and he was too sexy to be faithful anyways"
Man amber you only 18 you can't have that mindset when you this young , I'm 16 talking like momma now.
"Man fuck him , I probably just saved my self from another heart break" Amber stated.
Yeah PROBABLY.
Amber POV
I'm graduated, stress free, no more relationships then off to college to start my new independent life.
——————————————
Thoughts on this chapter ? It was pretty long