II

menelau07 & @RoseRaptor102

Silvan POV

When she cries, I cry harder.

When she smiles, I smile as a child.

When she is in need of help, I present myself.

When she passes by, i feel butterflies.

When she is not okay, I feel it thousand miles away with her voice.

You'll fall in love with her voice.

You'll fall in love with her soul.

You'll long to be with her.

You'll call her for simple reasons.

You'll try to solve her problems.

You'll try to understand her better.

That is what my father told me before he passed away. Those words have been committed to my mind for quite a bit now, especially today that I have the one that I will spend my eternity with in my own arms.

When I noted her in the middle of all those girls I knew she was the one. My pupils dilated as my heart hammered inside my rib cage leaving me breathless.

A million stars made their way down to her so she could be a brilliant little thing, a lone snowflake in the middle of the pouring rain, an untamed yet blossomed rose among thrones

There was nothing I could do to prevent myself from taking her with me, and despite the fact that she was mine from the first second that she was born, even it all happened in a complete different way I would always choose her.

Her sorrowful diamonds and her gravelly voice was all I could sense, hear and observe. The way she steeped backwards, her eyes glued to me repleting with indescribable euphoric emotions cascading down and stealing all her features. Tears flowing copiously without her knowing, not caring how much she wanted to hide them.

I could sense the nervousness that one of my guards was holding inside himself, something was tiring him too much.

I patted his shoulder with one of my free hands as his head snapped immediately in my direction.

"What is wrong with you Ryder? You have been so stiff all the time, while other days you couldn't keep your mouth shout even when we ordered you." I said punching his side in a friendly way.

"Sir, she is unconscious. What will we do? The drug we put in her body was so strong that it will be too difficult for its effect to vanish any time soon."

"Don't worry. She will wake up because she is stronger than we predicted. She is and we will have to train her more until she restrains herself and will be able to take down a vampire of your size all by herself." I replied formally to him and chuckled to myself. She will make for sure a strong and dangerous queen.