10

[Unedited]

The rest of the day was rather uneventful. Silvan was working on kingly things, Daria was out with her friends, I even asked where John was, but he was at the bar. Sleeping was hard because I had a lot of coffee and the caffeine wasn't allowing me to rest easily. I finally did and had a dreamless sleep. I woke up when I heard a knock on my door the next morning. The door opened and I saw Silvan.

"Good morning." He said. I flinched not knowing if he would hit me or not.

"Good morning to you too." I said. He went to my closet, I heard hangers moving alone the racks. Silvan came out with two outfits.

"This one," he said holding one up. 

He held up the other outfit

"Or this?" He asked. 

"Number 1

"Number 1." I said. 

"We are going out today so please hurry and get dressed." Silvan said. I nodded and waited for him to leave. He didn't.

"Can I have some privacy, please?" I asked. He didn't move a muscle. 

"Silvan?" I asked. 

"No." he said. 

"What do you mean, no?" I asked. 

"Just put the fucking clothes on before I rip the ones you have on off of you." Silvan commanded. I nodded. I slowly got up and turned my back to Silvan. I took the nightgown off awkwardly. I threw the nightgown on the floor and Silvan growled. I wanted to leave. I quickly grabbed the shirt and put it on, the pants, socks, shoes, and cape. 

I sighed glad that I was fully clothed. Before I turned around I felt hands on my hips and my back was to Silvan's chest. He put his head in the crook of my neck. 

"Next time I want to see the front." He said. I shivered. He grabbed my hand and dragged me down to the front entrance. 

"Are you ready, your highness?" One of the guards at the front door asked. 

"Almost, do you have the collar I asked for?" Silvan asked.

"The one made of fire opal? Yeah, here." the guard said handing Silvan the same collar I saw before, but this time in a red stone there was Silvan's name. Silvan took it and put it around my neck. It burned.