Do Me a Solid?

I was sitting at my desk, writing an article on cooking when one of my friends comes up to me.

"Hey (M/n). You busy?" Ashly asks me, and I shake my head.

"No, why? What's up?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to do a video, we've got four, but I think it would be really cool if you joined in!" She smiles, and I raise a brow, asking what video. "Well, you guys are trying on women's underwear." She put simply.

"What?" I frown with a smile then start laughing in disbelief. "No way." I say but she nods.

"Yeah, it's true! Please, c'mon, do me a solid?" She asked, and I thought about it.

"Okay...I better look sexy as fuck in them...better be some Victoria Secret stuff." I say, and she laughs.

"That's what it is." She said, and I went 'yes' and she leads me to the recording area. I look around and I saw four guys, I knew one of them and smiled.

"Hey, it's my roommate!" He said, and Ashly laughed.

"Have you guys done the video yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, were just waiting for you to go, I'm Keith, this is Ned and Zach." The taller one of the four pointed to a guy in a polo shirt and the smaller one.

"Ok, so, just go behind here?" I point to the cloth and they nod, I stand behind it and smile.

"Ok, aaannnd, action." Adam said, and I smiled.

"Hey, today I'm going to be wearing women's underwear...from Victoria Secret, shhhh." I put my pointer finger on my lips. "Let's do this!"

Ned threw me blue set of women's bikini and I took of my jeans and boxers then slid them on.

"Okay, kinda reminds me of a speedo actually." I say with a slight laugh and look at my butt in the mirror. "Yeah, kinda need to, adjust the back of it." I say then I get thrown a pair of red boy shorts.

"Oooh, nice red colour." I put them on. "My butt cheeks kinda show at the bottom...hey Eugene?" I asked, and he nods.

"Does this make my butt look fat?" I ask in a girly voice and he snickers, and Ashly looks for him.

"Yeah...you've got a cute butt." She said, and I made a goofy smile of victory.

"Really defines my butt." I say then I get passed and yellow pair...

"Is this what I think it is?" I frown and hold it by the strings. "Okay, so, this is a thong, but, I see that the tag is here, which, the tag means it's the back, but...this. Is the front?" I ask, and they nod. I put it on and cringe.

"..." I kinda make a sour face, like I've just seen someone eat their boogers at the table.

"You okay buddy?" Zach asked, and I looked to the camera.

"I hate it." I say. "So much. The string it up my butt...yellow underwear is a no-go." I look at my butt and cringe.

"How much do you hate it?" Keith asks, and I sigh.

"More than Eugene hate's babies." I say, and they laugh. "So much more." I glower, and they asked for my final thoughts.

"I guess...the bikini and boy shorts were real comfy, I'd wear them and burn the thong...why would you want string up your ass?" I asked, and we were told to get back into the boy shorts, we looked over our shoulders and the fabric dropped, showing off our butts.