More Pizza!

More Pizza!

This is a part two of the last chapter, since it was so short

I was stretching out the dough and start layering everything, the sauce, cheese, mah favourite meat and pop it in the oven and continue with another one.

"So, big bro, what're you making?" Cilia asked me, and I smiled.

"We'll make two, so start rolling." I smirk, and she joins me. "We're making a family favourite."

Cilia gasps and we roll together.

"What would that be?" Eugene asked, and we look at him, judgingly.

"Stuffed crust, duh." I say, and we pop that in the bigger oven, we look around and see all the dough, gone.

"Well done everybody, that's all the pizza dough in the ovens!" I exclaim and we all cheer, then get to the boring stuff.

-     -     -     -     -

"Moment of truth guys." Eugene says, close to the microphone and all the kids, including the three of us surrounded the bench, I got a pizza cutter and perfectly cut a perfect slice.

"It's a slice!" I call, and we applaud, we wheel the pizzas, we had boxed them, outside so in the cafeteria, we put them all on the tables and BAM!!

"Free pizza for lunch! Fresh out of the over like 10 minutes ago, they're still hot!" Jenny announced through a megaphone and all the students there had lined up, everyone had at least one slice, which was awesome for them, all the pizza went, and it was time to go, we got to go home because Eugene's said we were preparing something for tonight.

"Wait!" I turn to see Cilia running towards our car, that was just about to pull out of the school parking lot so I role down the window.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" I say in a prissy girl voice and she giggles, jumping into the back of our car, Eugene sets up a camera at the front and hits record.

"Okay, you guys okay with me recording?" He asked, and I nodded, glad that I have leggings under the taxi dress. "So, we just finished making a bunch of pizzas for Cilia's school and now, because I've fallen in love with a certain pizza that they've made together..."

I turn and gape.

"Are you serious?" I look at him briefly and he smiles sheepishly.

"Oh my god." I muttered, and Cilia giggled, I saw the market close by and pulled into the parking lot, then I park and Eugene smiles at me.

"Now we will finally know, how (M/n)'s pizzas are so delicious...your stuffed crust pizza with garlic bread and that desert we all know about but have never seen nor tasted; (M/n)'s Cheesecake."

I smile with a roll of my eyes and we walk into the store, buying all of my cooking necessities; for starters, we got our usual groceries and a butt load of flour, cheese, tomatoes, oil, eggs and all else needed for our meal, we ended up getting a full shopping cart, and when I say full, I mean full, I was planning on making other things for Buzzfeed and your main channel, we got to the check out and I put the food on the conveyer belt while Eugene did a vlog overshot of the food, mouthing 'Oh my god' and I chuckle.

"You guys like your food, huh?" The cashier asked, and I laugh, nodding and paying for the bagged goods, they were nice enough to give us boxes to hold the food.