More Try Guys!

This goes to my friend pnk_marie because she likes this book and she's real awesome!

I got a text from Keith that we were doing another episode, I got up and ran over to the recording area. "Women's clothes! Let's cross dress!" I shout, and Ned chest bumps me.

"(M/n), we've done ours, your turn." Zach said, and I ran to the spot, they started the filming and I smiled.

"We're cross dressing...Halloween style!" I exclaim. "Halloween is right around the corner, I know I like to dress up, make goodies for people who come to our door...as long as there're no babies, it's all good."

Eugene gives me a playful glare and I nod, Keith throws me a packet and I put it on.

"Okay, a sexy fire fighter...I'm gonna, help some people...now I need help!" I try to put the red corset on and one of the girls helps me. "Okay, now the suspenders...I don't like the glitter."

"You don't like the glitter?" Ned asked, and I nodded.

"Glitter, is the herpes of arts and crafts." I say, and they laugh. "Once you've got it, you can't get rid of it."

"So, if we got you one with all glitter..." Eugene drawled, and I rose my brows.

"No." I put simply, and they snicker. "Fuck you guys. Well, I guess if the corset covered up more, then sure."

The give me another one and I laugh.

"A sexy nun...okay?" I slip it on and chuckle. "I'm like, black cat meets sexy goth."

I connect the bottom of the costume and huff.

"What's in here?" I point to the gap of my chest then flick over the veil. "Nun of yo' business." I say, making Ned laugh and Eugene groan. I get passed another packet, which makes me groan, a lady bug.

"This isn't even a costume, just underwear and a mini skirt." I put it on and glower. "I feel...unimpressed toward, women who dress like this because...they don't want to be violated or perved on, but they wear shit like this...why?"

I get another one, which is a sexy girl scout and I sigh.

"This is gross...on, so many levels." I say and put it on. I cringe and huff. "My mum and sister were girl scouts..."

"Oh yeah." Eugene said, and I huff. "Sorry Mrs (L/n) and Cilia."

"My entire family on my mum's side." I corrected, and I touch the chest part. "If I had boobs, I would feel very uncomfortable and it's actually quite demeaning."

I get thrown the final packet and frown.

"Nice...a sexy, taxi driver...yellow and glitter." I huff and put on the hat and fingerless gloves.

"These are for strippers, not for Halloween...maybe a Halloween special, but..." I shrug. "My final thoughts are, that women, have this expectation to wear and be sexy on Halloween, in the bedroom is fine but, girls, don't ever feel, that you have to live up to someone's expectations, break the social norm and feel like you can be safe." I say, and we end up going outside in the costumes for the end of the video.

Keith in the lady bug, Ned in the girl scout, Zach as the fire woman, Eugene as a nun and me in the taxi driver, pulling a sexy pose.

"Okay, done." The camera man said, and I groaned and shook my body lazily.

"I'm going to be covered in glitter!" I mutter and Eugene laughs, he put an arm around my shoulder and smirked. "What?"

He just had that smug ass smile on his face.

"I'll do the chores for the rest of the week if you stay in that for the rest of the day." He says, and I glare.

"All the chores?" I asked, and he nodded.

"And I get to vlog." He says, and I glare...why the hell not.

"Fine." I huff. He laughed at my misery then walked me to the office, girls were giggling, and the guys just tried to hold in their laughter. I sat down and Eugene films me as I do my work and stuff...the boring...tippy-tappy-buzzy-feedy stuff.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey (M/n)." I turn and see Eugene with his video camera and a stick of lip gloss...and a make-up bag.

"Wat? No, do you hate me?" I ask, and he just laughs, He wheelie chairs closer to me and then sets up the camera, pocking and prodding me with make-up tools, with I hated, I just pouted out and groan.

"Suck it up, be a man." Eugene says.

"Says the man with a bag of make-up on the go." I retort, he just gives me resting bitch face and looks to the camera.

"See what I have to deal with?" He asked, and I hit his shoulder, he makes final touches and uhhhmmmm...I look cake face, like a complete wreck! Just kidding, I look like your average make up wearing man.

"Hey, (M/n), time for- what in god's name is going on in here?!" Ashly exclaims, and we look at her. "I'm not even going t question because of the resting bitch face. Now come on, we have your segment on now."

She pulls me up and I follow her to the Tasty Kitchen...before throwing me a pair of leggings because she hates me.

- - - - -

"Today we're cooking an all time favourite...pizza." I smile and look to Jen who's smiling at me. "What?"

"We're actually not cooking here at Buzzfeed." She said, and I raise my brows.

"Where're we cooking?" I ask, a confused smile on my face.

"At a high school that you visit regularly." Jen say, and my smile drops and Eugene laughs...so hard. I huff and fold my arms and walk off set towards the exit then come back on.

"I want a raise." I sigh, and we get all the ingredients for this...oh so amazing pizza making fundraiser.

Hullo hullo there, sorry for the wait and the short chapter, just wanted it to get out in time! Hope you all like and enjoy!

Buh-bye!