Pizza!

I'm in the car with Eugene and Jen, we indeed are going to my sister's high school to make a bunch of pizza's.

"Okay, so, we have the flour, oil, yeast...all the things we need for these pizzas." Jen reads and looks through the giant bags, even though we have more in the other two cars.

"And we have (M/n) to scare them with his glitter gear." He says and Jen laughs.

"Come on! You're the one who has to do the chores for the week anyways." I shrugged as I keep driving and turned. "Here's the school!"

I pull into the school entrance, and the two bigger cars follow, I hop out and the producer tell Eugene, Jen and I to line up in front of the school.

"Pizza!" We exclaim after we were told we were recording.

"One Of the best foods ever!" Eugene says.

"One dish with so many flavours, has been a favourite food since, forever!" Jen smiled.

"And this school behind us is known for their love of pizza, so we're having a good old pizza session with the cooking classes." I say and Eugene smiles.

"Hopefully the special isn't glitter crust." He said, and I sigh.

"Oh my god." I mutter with a frown, as soon as we get all the things, we go to the kitchen and set up. The bell rings and I huff out a blob of air...because that's English, amiright?

"How do you think the class will react to your flamboyance?" Jen asked, and I shrug.

"Well, I guess this will be fine, they're all grace be my regular manliness." I smile, and I hear Eugene snort. "I'll hit you with the wooden spoon."

Before he says anything, I see my sister's cooking class comes in, seeing the cameras...and me.

"Ahh!" I hear some girls squeal and the guys laugh, I see my sister blushing the deepest of all reds.

"(M/n)?! What the frack are you doing?!" She asked with a confused smile on her face.

"Well, I'm planning on doing this video and by the end, I plan to have no dignity." I admit, and she just shakes her head, I stand behind the main bench and wait for them to settle down.

"Alrighty guys, pay attention to your teacher, Mr. Taxi McSparkles Driver." Eugene says, and the class laughs.

"Okay guys, today, we are going to make the schools signature food; Pizza!" I call out and they cheer. "We'll be making pizzas for your school's lunch today. You guys ready to cook a crap load of pizza?"

"Yeah!"

"And eat a lot of it?" Jen asks.

"Yeah!"

"With little to no glitter as possible?!" Eugene add s and I glare at him.

"Oh, my go-" I find a wooden spoon and chase him with it.

"Ah! No!" He runs out and I stop, we get the ingredients prepared and get to making the dough, we used up all the dough ingredients and more. The next period we divide the dough, which is a lot more than I thought.

"Holey crap." Eugene looks at all the dough and the girl next to him giggles. "I don't think I've ever seen this much pizza dough in my life."

I smile and roll out the dough and put it on the tray.

"Okay, so we have the sauce, then the cheese and meat!" I smile, making a simple pepperoni pizza, then I start to make my favourite. The smells. Were. Awesome! You have all these beautiful pizzas and amazing smells...even if they do have (least fave/pizza) cooking, but who cares? It's pizza!

Hullo-hullo there!

Sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to make it fit!

So, my bad, second place is actually Last Soldier because of the amount of views XD

So, if any of the other books get more votes before 4pm tommrow, then that may change what book gets updated!

But for now, it will be; The Last Soldier.

Have a great day my lovely readers! (Also, comment down below what I should call my following!)

Send in requests, I may be slow...very slow! My mind actually has a hard time processing a good story if I have a prompt, so for all of you guys that have given me a request, don't worry! My mind is actually having trouble, I haven't given up...I've just become a turtle with writers blok for some reason XD

Buh-bye!