Okurrr?

This chapter is slightly awkward but i hope you like it xx

"What, ARE WE DOING?!" You shouted out, getting annoyed that Eugene wasn't telling you, even though the others knew.

"It's a surprise, you'll love it." He assured, and you glared. "You're first so get outside."

You sighed then made your way out and you sat on the chair and looked at the man in front of you.

"Hello, darling." He smiled, you frowned then exclaimed in joy, it was Laganja, well, Jay.

"Oh my god, hi!" You grinned, and the camera started rolling, you started talking about a few things about drag and then he started asking about personality and names.

"So, what's your personality? What're you like?" He asked.

"Well, I care allot about other people, I can get angsty at times, love to cook...I can switch pretty fast." You said and told him more about yourself.

"So, like, zero to a hundred?" He smirked.

"Yeah!" You laughed and so did he.

"Well...I dub thee; (D/n)." Hey grinned and you made a tiny bow then told him your favourite song, which is obviously (Fav/singer).

- - - - -

You were inside and Laganja Estranja was in the house, you were on the couch, practicing some ideas for the night's show and went to the bar.

"Take off those shoes and put the on." She demanded and pulled out a pair of stilettos. Your eyes widened, and you took your runners off and slipped on the tall death-traps, you stood tall and tried not to fall flat on your face.

"You got it." She said, and you slowly took a few steps, like a newborn pony walking out in the open.

"I haven't fallen yet." You noted.

"That's half the battle girl." She smiled, and you nodded, after you got the hang of walking and then walking 'the runway' she put on the chosen song for tonight, you practiced on the routine and then moved onto how to act towards the audience and how to be sexy...without falling on your face.

- - - - -

You ended up going to the transformation and you smiled.

"If you want, we can give you a dress, like this." She motioned to the one she was currently wearing; a dress that came down to mid-thigh with a skirt that moved freely, basically the same dress type she wore as she entered Drag Race.

"Yeah, that'll be awesome." You grinned.

"Okay, now we have to shave, sideburns down, you'll be showing some skin tonight, okurrr." She rolled her tongue and popped it. "Can you tongue pop?"

You tried, but it was like a click, she showed you again and you were still trying.

"We'll try later girl." She laughed, you stripped down to your briefs and start shaving, Laganja helped you shave the area's you needed help on. "You should also shave your naval area and crotch, if you wanna tuck."

You thought for a moment then nodded, ran into the men's room, then came out moments later, throwing out the razor. You saw the guys finish their shaving and begin your own transformation, putting a cap on your head and begin by gluing your eyebrows.

"So, was drag, hard to begin with?" You asked her.

"I admit, it was a challenge, but I had a drag mother, so it made things easier and built me up." She smiled as she padded your face. "Yes, mama."

You smiled and tried the tongue pop again, not quite getting it.

"Nearly there, just, pop it off from the roof of your mouth." She does it again and you succeeded after five more times. "Yes, darling!"

"I did it!" You cheered, and Eugene looked at you with a smile. "Whoa, your painted! This is great."

You looked at the other guys as Laganja searched through her makeup and you saw the table, covered in makeup.

"Goddamn." You laughed, and Ned looked over.

"(M/n), looking pretty." He smiled, and you laughed, you saw a pretty Keith and saw Zach with...a lot of chest hair...still. You moved back and resumed the makeup, after it was done, you looked at yourself and smiled.

"I look bootiful." You said with a grin, you put on the bra and Laganja threw you the tape and told you how to tuck, you gulped, and she laughed, but you made your way to the toilet, go into a stall and did your thing.

"Ah! Fuck! Demon tape!" You exclaimed and heard laughing.

"You okay in their (M/n)?" Eugene asked and you sighed, walking out and gave the tape to Laganja, who was grinning at you, you put on the tights and she placed padding into your bra and butt area to make you more womanly, then she helped you slip on the mid-thigh dress, it had soft layers of ruffles inside the skirt, a nice (f/c) accompanied by black heels and a blond wig, the same to match your sister.

"Now, time to perform mama." She tongue popped and you do the same, she gave some last minuet touches and put on some nails, not too long though.

- - - - -

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, my drag daughter who I have had the pleasure to work with; (D/n)!" She smiled and sat next to your mother and little sister, you came out and started to lip-sync to the song, you saw the amazed faces of Cilia and your mother, dancing and collecting a dollar here and there.

- - - - -

You stood next to Laganja and your two favourite women.

"I feel awesome, nearly fell over but I caught myself, I had so much fun and it was worth it...I wanna do this a lot more, actually." You said and Laganja claps.

"Yes mama! Now what do you think about your sister and daughter?" She asked your mother and Cilia.

"He's beautiful." Your mother kissed your cheek and Cilla patted your butt.

"He has a cuter butt than before." She said, and you laughed. You saw all the queens and see two girls with Cayenne...Eugene. You walked over to say hello.

"Hello." You smiled and the three looked to you and your sister ran over shortly after.

"This is (M/n) and his sister, Cilia." Eugene introduced you to his sisters and vice versa, they weren't as cutthroat as he said they would be, the night went well, you earnt a new drag mother, who let you keep the ensemble.

you sat with Eugene and played with his wig, bouncing the curls as he lazily had his arm around your waist, you looked at each other and smiled.

"What?" You asked him with a grin, your painted lips curling upwards.

"I can't believe I had to become a queen to grow some balls." He said, and you frowned. "Go on a date with me?"

Your eyes widened, and you smiled, he let you rest your wigged head on his shoulder and he rubbed soft circles on your side with his gloved thumb.

"Of course." You nodded, and he shouted out in victory, pumping his fist in the air.

Laganja and Mayhem, Eugene's drag mother, looked over to the pair and smiled, Cilia telling them that there had always been something between them. Laganja gave Cilia her number for (M/n), she was intrigued how you would turn out.

- - - - -

You ended up becoming quite tired, so Eugene drove home, picked you up and helped you out of your drag after taking a few photos. We had leftovers from last night's pasta bake, after all the cleaning, you decide to just chill and watch tv, you cuddled up to him then shortly fell asleep on him, he smiles, kissing your head and carried you to bed.