I'm gonna be

Kadi POV

Kirshnik was over my place and he asked me to place the song I was singing on YouTube because he love the video and the one on Instagram live. I played the songs and look at me with a serious look.

"That's should be played at our wedding" he said.

"Really Nik?"

"Yea I mean they have a meaning unlike some songs"

The Emotions "What do the lonely do" came on in the car.

"What do the lonely do at Christmas" I sung while driving.

Kirshnik snapped me.

"What made you like this song bae?" he asked.

"Grandma used to play this and I love it" I said.

"I got a good one" he said.

"Heaven must be like this" I said.

I went passing outside Toys to the little kids. Later on I was in the tub listening to Ohio Players "Heaven must be like this" and sung like along.

"Heaven must like this" I sung.

Takeoff 

I was gathering up some old school songs for Kadi I played for her and we slow danced to Temptations "This is my promise" and I loved this song.

"This my is promise to you Kadi" I told her.

"I wanna know will you marry me" she sung.

"Yes I will" I said.

"I even die for you... this is my promise to you" she sung.

"Sing it for daddy!" I said.

"And I will cherish you like no other can do... I promise baby love you and nobody else... And I will cherish you like no other woman can" she sung.

"Cherish me Kadi"

"Kirshnik with all chips are down you know I will always be around" she sung.

I kissed her and we had make love to Floetry "Say Yes" and she was all over me.

"All you gotta do is say yes" they sung.

"Yes... Kirshnik... harder" she moaned.

"Want it?"

"Yes"

It's my birthday so I did my job for you readers read my other stories.