Alone

Kadi

Now I am a single for a month I begin writing music and now I am in the studio. I blocked my mom from my life for now but I need to focus on me and my music. I was in the studio with Tank.

"Hey now" he said.

"Thanks"

"What made you write this?" he asked.

"Lies and lies from my mom" I said.

"Wowww"

"I mean she did so much I could write a book on it" I said.

I  was at home and I get a knock on the door it was my mom.

"Leave me alone!" I said.

I went to Instagram and saw Kirshnik and feel somethig in the inside. I got a call saying my song "Alone" was on the radio. I touched me that I will be alone on Valentine's Day again. I mean I have feelings for Kirshnik but like I am single. I started writing more music and playing the keyboard and I got a knock on the door it was Kirshnik.

"Kirshnik?" I opened the door.

"Hey see you doing the singing thing" he said.

"Wanna come in?" I said

I let him in.

"How is everything?" he asked.

"Fine still lonely"

"Sorry about that"

"It's not your fault I mean my mom... can't even get into that" I said.

"I'm here"

"Yea when you on tour and I will be here sleeping alone and being lonely" I said.

"You not lonely"

"Cristine is living her life with her rich man... Bailey is dad... Joi was never a fan and you and me are done" I said.

"You love me... I see it in your eyes"

"Nik you was my only love... I can't blink and get over you" I said.

"Me either I mean the family misses you I miss you"

"You do?"

"Yes"

"I miss you too but we are not together"

"Yea it's best for us"