Psycho

Kadi

I was at home watching Psycho (writer's favorite horror movie) with Janet Leigh (Jamie Lee Curtis mom from Halloween). I was watching the scene with Janet Leigh in the shower. Kirshnik knocked on the door and I opened the door and hugged him.

"Baby" he said.

We sat down and watched the movie.

"Who killed her?" Nik asked.

"Norman Bates... that Jamie Lee Curtis' mom who played Michael Myers sister in Halloween... she was in Halloween 20 years later with Ll Cool J. Ed Gein was this killer in Wisconsin that wore human flesh on his face this movie Psycho, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Silence of the Lambs was based on him. Norman Bates claims his mother is a big part of him he has this split personality thing going on... Ed Gin had wanted to be a woman he had belts made from women's nipples and shit." I said.

"Mother blood" Norman Bates said.

"Ooh shit" he said.

I laid on his chest the movie went off.

"I never new this movie was good" he said.

"Me either I always heard of it... living in Wisconsin we heard about Jeffrey Dahmer and Ed Gein" I said.

"Dahmer was crazy right?"

"Yea found all kinds of body parts... the police could've caught him earlier"

"How?"

"This Laotian kid was drugged and had holes drilled in his head was walking around naked after Dahmer went out for beer. These black women called the police Dahmer said the 14 year old boy was his lover and they sent him back. They went into his apartment and it had a fucked up smell and all they had to go and see the deaf guy he killed days before. If they would've looked up his records they know his molested a child years ago. The that kid was the boy's older brother. They went in the car and laughed about it. Being rude to the black women they got suspended because the LA riots has happening they needed to avoid on in Milwaukee" I said.

"What the fuck? What happened to the kid?" 

"He killed him right after the police left... and got caught two months later" I said.

"Wow... now he's dead"

"Yea got killed a day before I was born I went to high school with the guy who kill him son. My mom's friend worked in the Chocolate Factory with Dahmer (the writer did in real life)" 

"How you feeling since Allison?"

"Better I mean Bailey birthday was a couple of days ago... we was supposed be in Bahamas... he her sister went Psycho and killed her. Bailey was everything call me on my birthday came to visit me and loved me." 

"I'm here babe"

"Thank Nik... you was always there" I kissed him.

Nik's phone ring and he answered.

"Hey Qua... what's up... Ally" he hung up.

"What happened to Allison bae"

"Allison is in a coma" 

"What?" I said.

Allison has been in a coma for a week now and she is showing no signs of waking up I mean. I lost Bailey and I can't lose Ally she was there for me. I was looking at Ally and picturing her waking up. I feel like this Psycho Devil trying to keep her down. I mean the devil wants to us fall down and never get up devil wants our souls and then collects whatever we have next.