Chapter 8

The adventure kids followed Kali as they went to find the Grinch, who was over by the garbage shoot about to head home. 

"I quite enjoyed that" The Grinch smirked, being proud of himself when the adventure kids came over to him. "I hope I get another invite soon"

"Excuse me, Mr Grinch?" Ann came up and tapped on the Grinch's shoulder.

"What do you want?" The Grinch turned around, glowering at the kids. 

But before the adventure kids could speak, the gang heard a commotion and all looked to see that the Whos were still cheery and celebrating cause they had a spare tree and that the Grinch's horrid actions to the Whos had proven fruitless.  

"Suffering snorkelblatz!" The nasty Grinch exclaimed. "They're relentless!"

"I don't even know how this is remotely possible you guys, but that Mayor Who's getting coal for Christmas" Cynthia said, before adding in a very threatening tone. "After I light it and I put it under his bed!" 

"Okay, just calm it down there, Cindy!" David was a tad nervous whenever Cynthia acted violent, she was a completely different person.

The Whoville's grand clock then struck as another hour had passed. "Only four hours till Christmas!" A Who announced.

Before the Grinch was about to leave, Kali explained her idea to the hairy green monster about the gang coming with him to try and deal with this over-crazed Whoville Xmas madness. Cynthia obviously refused at first. But since it was her character flaw, she reluctantly ended up going with the gang. They all then got into the garbage shoot with the Grinch as it sent them back up to Mount Crumpit. 

Yes, the Grinch knew tomorrow all the Who girls and boys would wake bright and early and rush for their toys.

"And then, the noise! All the noise, noise, noise, noise!" The Grinch complained constantly.

"They'll bang on tong-tinglers. They'll blow their floo-flounders. They'll crash on jang-jinglers and bounce on boing-bounders!"

"Now too much noise, I can relate" Brock told the Grinch, agreeing. 

Then Whos young and old would sit down to a feast. And they'll feast and they'll feast.

"And they'll feast, feast, feast, feast!" The Grinch jumped around, pouting like a little toddler. "They'll eat their Who pudding. And rare Who roast beast!"

"That doesn't sound all bad" Teeders told the Grinch. 

"But there's something I just cannot stand in the least" The Grinch replied before he stopped and realized. "Oh, no... I'm speaking in rhyme!" 

"Oh, it's not the worse thing to happen" David said while the Grinch began over-exaggerating.  

He came to the edge of the cliff and screamed out. "Blast you Whos!"

And the more the Grinch thought of what Christmas would bring, the more the Grinch thought... 

"I must stop this whole thing" The Grinch said. "Why, for year after year I've put up with it now!" 

"We'll help you" Kali spoke up. 

"You will?" The Grinch turned to the adventure girl unsure and questioned. 

"We will?" The rest of the adventure kids were a bit surprised and shocked. 

"He makes a good point" Kali explained to her group, after having slightly lost her Xmas spirit (which is just something that happens when you get older). "I mean this whole Xmas crazy madness with all the presents, food, and lights just has to stop for a minute so people can remember what Christmas is really about"