Chapter 7

I collapsed on my bed when i got home. Damn, i was right, having options is way tougher than having none! I had absolutely no idea what i wanted to do with my life.

Maybe now was the point in the book where i met some guy and i would realise the meaning to everything.

I scoffed at myself. Yeah right.

My phone rang.

"Hello?"

The other line buzzed with a little noise before i heard Peter on the other end.

"Hey, Camilla, don't know if Tori told you yet, but we have to cancel the usual Friday diner gathering."

Peter, Tori and I had a weekly dinner together every Friday, down at Joe's Bar and Grill. Like your typical high school set up. We had this tradition going ever since Sophomore year.

"Well, she didn't. What are you guys up to?"

There was a bit more murmuring before Peter spoke again.

"Some Senior is throwing a party later, the football guys and some others were thinking of crashing just for fun. Not much to do after we've graduated, so why not? Tori's coming too. We didn't think you'd want to come."

I thought about it for a while, the shots, the drunks, the strangers heavily making out on every surface possible.

"Yeah, nah, i'll pass. Have fun."

"Thought so. See ya soon though, Camilla."

"Bye," i said and hung up the phone.

Well, now that i have no dinner plans...