Prologue

Hey guys! So just a heads up I will be adding a count down at the beginning of each chapter. It's going to be a count down to the end of "The Kai Shane Memorial Tour" that the bands are all still on. So basically a count down to when Hunter will see the boys again.

!!!REMINDER!!!

1. Hunter is back at home in Scranton PA!

2. Hunter ended things with Ricky after seeing him and his exgirlfriend kissing

3. Juliet Simms, Andy's girlfriend is taking over for Hunter for the remainder of the tour

4. Jalyn has Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. He is staying on tour for now but is not allowed to preform.

5. Ashley, Ghost, Ricky, Max and Ron are taking turns covering for Jalyn.

July 1

1 month til the end of "The Kai Shane Memorial Tour"

~Hunter~

It's been 2 weeks since I left and I've been a total wreck. For the first three days I just sat in my room and cried, I hated being alone and I really regretted leaving so fast and forgetting about Hoody and Masky I needed my babies now more then ever. After a full week of non stop text messages, phone calls and voicemails I unplugged my landline and got a new cell number. I didn't want to talk to anyone, not even Angelo! Sammi Doll came over yesterday to try and cheer me up. We spent the day at the mall raiding Hottopic and Walmart it helped get my mind off of everything going on and I actually had fun especially after we ran into Ella Cole (Jake's Fiance), aparently she was in Scranton for a photoshoot but I could tell by the looks on both of the girls faces that it was all set up. We had a really good time and it was great to catch up with 2 of my 3 best girlfriends, but as soon as we all parted ways I just fell back into my dark little depressed state as the memories of why I left flooded back and I ended up crying myself to sleep.

I still had another month of being totally alone before the tour ended and my boys came home.

I was debating whether or not I should call Juliet and see how things were going when someone knocked at my door.

"It's open!" I called.

It was probably Sammi.

"Move it you wanker!" A voice yelled. A british voice to be exact.

"I'm trying you little shit! Get the fuck out of the way!" cried another.

My eyes lit up. I could never forget the faces that belong to those voices even if I wanted to!

!!!NOTE!!!

OMFG!!! DID YOU GUYS HEAR THE NEWS ABOUT RON FICARRO AND MAX GREEN?!?

NO? OK! I'LL TELL YOU!!!

RON LEFT FALLING IN REVERSE!!!

MAX LEFT ESCAPE THE FATE AND JOINED FALLING IN REVERSE!!!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FREAKED THE FUCK OUT WHEN I HEARD THIS?!?!?

Ok I honestly have no problem with the situation but it came out of fucking no where and punched me in the face! I never thought Max would join Falling and I never saw the whole Ron leaving thing happening either. I'm really gonna miss him. :,(

I'm happy for Max that he finally found his place and that he's happy where he is (not that he wasnt happy with ETF). I'm also really glad that Escape and Falling have set aside the past and have formed a new friendship which they sealed with the Bury The Hatchet Tour.

I'll always support my boys! I'll support Ron on whatever path he choses to take next and I'll gladly welcome Max into FIR. Max and Ronnie have been friends for years and I'm glad they are back to the way they were.

But please before you freak out at Max or Ronnie remember that without them there would be no Escape The Fate and there would be no Falling In Reverse either. They are both amazing guys and I'm proud of Max for beating his drug addiction and continuing to get his life back on track. I honestly think this is for the better. Max seemed so indecisive while he was with Escape with the whole leaving and coming back thing he seemed to having going on. I know Max still loves the guys in ETF and that they'll always be friends but I think his rightful place is with Falling In Reverse. I'm sure he'll make a great addition to the band and I can't wait to see what happens in the future with both bands!

!!!Update!!!
So Max has left Falling and is now back with his old band that he started called Violent New Breed with Brent Ashley and Mikey A! They are working hard on their debut album and I can't wait to hear it!