Epilogue

HI GUYS! HERE IS THE EPILOGUE! IT'S BASICALLY JUST GOING TO BE AN UPDATE ON HOW EACH CHARACTER IS DOING.

IT'S ALL IN 3RD PERSON.

~Hunter & Ricky~

Hunter and Ricky got married and while on their honeymoon found out that Hunter was pregnent. Nine months later Hunter gave birth to the twins Kai and Angelo Olson. 3 years later and Hunter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Azlyn Olson.

~Trace~

Trace got married to 2 months after Hunter and Ricky to his girlfriend Emma. They now have a 3 month old boy named Austin Kai McCoy.

~Wave~

Wave is living in Scranton his his girlfriend Tallis. Wave is also owner and CEO of "Kai's Kids" an organization dedicated to helping street kids live better lives.

~Jalyn~

Jalyn is living cancer free with his wife Kamber in Miami.

~Black Veil Brides~

The band is still touring and going strong! Andy and Juliet are now married and have a beautiful baby girl named Amy. Jinxx and Sammi are married and have triplets 2 boys Jake and Jeremy Ferguson and a girl named Lydia.

Jake and Ella are also married and expecting  twins.

CC and Ashley are still single living in LA being their crazy ass selves.

~Escape The Fate & Falling In Reverse~

All the boys are married with kids of their own. The two bands are continuing to collaberate and tour together. Ronnie and Craig opened their own record label called "Rap Metal Records".

~Motionless In White~

The boys are still touring the world and having a blast. Angelo is married with a daughter named Hunter. Chris and Brandon are still single. Ghost and Kylie are engaged and Ryan and Allie have 4 kids 1 boy named Ricky and 3 girls Allison, Taylor and Alexia.