The Crazy Mother Fuckers

July 1

1 month til the end of tour

"BEN! DANNY!" I squealed before basically attacking them sending all three of us to the floor where we burst out laughing.

"Hello Hunter!" Danny chirpped.

"Hiya!" Ben grinned.

"What are you guys doing here?!"

"Well I was talking to Andy and he told me what happened and we decided to come cheer you up!" Danny replied.

"Oh! And we brought you a surprise!" Ben added.

"Really? What is it?!"

Ben and Danny shared a look before Ben whistled really freaking loudly!

Seconds later I was tackled by a huge black lad while 2 little corgis licked the shit out of my face.

"Emily! Belle! Luci!" I laughed as I hugged the dogs scratching them behind their ears.

Ben and Danny stood up and Danny helped me to my feet after Ben pulled Emily off of me.

"So I'm guessing Andy explained everything?"

"Not exactly. He said you should be the one to tell us. Something about it not being his story to tell or whatever." Danny said with a dramatic eye roll.

"Exactly so sit your ass on that couch and spill." Ben ordered.

I just shook my head and did as I was told. I flopped on the couch and and layed on my stomach. I screamed when I was lifted into the air and flipped over. With me in their arms Ben and Danny sat on the couch before releaseing me from their grip and throwing their arms over the back of the couch.

I looked up at Ben since my head was in his lap and gave him a "what the fuck?" look before lightly kicking Danny in the gut which was easy since my feet were in his lap.

I sighed as they sat staring at me waiting for me to start talking, I took a deep breath.

"Everything was going great our kick off show here in Scranton was a blast and the fact it was sold out made it even better. We were all so pumped about this tour and we wanted to make it the best one ever but of course something just had to go wrong. While we were driving to the next venue Jalyn got sick. We thought it was just the flu but after a week passed and he wasn't getting any better we decided to take him to the hospital. He was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukiemia. He stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks before rejoining us. Ash, Ricky, Max, Ron and Ghost all agreed to take turns filling in on bass since Jalyn wasn't allowed to preform. I sat down with them and taught them all of our songs. Once again everything was going good. We had just told everyone about Jalyn having cancer and then we were doing sound check. I couldn't find Ricky anywhere. Ghost was playing with us that night and I had forgetten to tell our tour manager, Taz, that Motionless was going to play first so Ghost had a break before playing with us so I went to look for him. I ended up finding Ricky instead." I squeezed my eyes shut trying to get the image of him and Jessica kissing out of my head. The boys could tell I was getting upset so Ben started running his fingers through my hair and Danny held my hand giving it a light squeeze. I took a deep breath to calm myself down a bit before finishing the story.

"He was with Jessica. They looked like they were about 2 seconds away from ripping eachothers clothes off. I freaked out and left. Ricky came after me and told me some bullshit lie about how he had no idea what just happened and that one second he was looking for me and the next I was screaming at him. I just told him to fuck off and that we were done. Wave came in and held me til I finally cried myself to sleep. The next day Andy came in with 3 surprises Crow, Femme, and Juliet. Juliet and I talked for hours and I finally made up my mind that I was leaving. I didn't want to stay and watch everything continue to fall apart at the seams! Wave, Trace and Jalyn thought they were good at hiding how they felt but I could see it in their eyes. Wave is blaming himself for Kai's death! He thinks it's his fault cuz he didn't stay with him! Trace is depressed as hell and I know he's started smoking weed again, and Jalyn acts like he's fine and constantly tells us not to worry about him but I could see him getting weaker! Juliet said she'd take my place and sing with Bleeding Black for the rest of the tour. So here I am. I left so fast with so much on my mind that I forgot all about Hoody and Masky so they're still with the guys so it looks like I'm gonna be all alone for the next month." I sighed.

"About that....." Danny trailed off.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well we know you don't like being alone so we're moving in with you until the tours over!" Ben chirpped.

"No joke?"

"Nope!"

"Oh my god you guys are the best!" I cried as I sat up so I could hug them both.

"Actually I'm the best and this wanker over here is a loser." Danny stated.

Ben smacked the back of his head calling him a asshole.

I rolled my eyes and grinned this was going to be a fun month.

PLOT TWISTY THING COMING SOON!

Can you guys guess what it might be?

You get three hints

1. It involves Hunter and someone else

2. It involves past relationships (Hunters to be spacific)

3. Ricky's not gonna like it

Think you can figure it out?