Chapter 1

It's 8:00 pm on a Friday night, which also happens to be the 3 year anniversary of yours and Austin's friendship.

"Bernie, come on, your gonna make us be late to meet the guys" Austin shouts at me while I get changed.

"I'll be down in 2" I shout back, not realizing how late I actually am.

*15 minutes past*

"We're here" Austin says to me while turning off the car. "Thank The Lord, I'm starving" I say while hopping out the car to meet Austin on the other side.

We walk inside immediately spotting the rest if the crew, which consisted of Alex, Robert and zach. " we thought you were lost" Robert say to Austin, "nope, just waiting on Bernie as per usual".

Me and Austin hadn't been sat down 2 minutes before our waiter came to take our order! "What will it be sir?" she said turning to Alex. "Umm I don't know, zach what are you having? I'll just have the same as you!" Alex replied. Zach instantly stepped in "I'll have a 4Oz Gammon steak with pineapple and a side if salad, oh can I have a large coke with slice 'n' ice too please" we could all tell he was hungry! Austin, and Robert had the same as Alex and zach making it easy for the waiter to remember, but when she finally made it round to me, I couldn't decide, there is to much to choose

from! "Ma'am, what will it be?" Our waiter said, snapping me out if my thoughts, " umm I'll just have a cheese burger, with a side of fries and onion rings please".

*Skip the eating*

We had finished our anniversary dinner and Austin was taking me home!

"Did you enjoy dinner?" Austin said, making small talk while waiting at the traffic lights! " yeh it was fun, I never knew you and the boys all like the same food, you never eat the same when your at my place!", "glad you enjoyed it, and we never eat the same at yours because you never have enough for us all to share" Austin replies back to me, while trying not to laugh. "Home, safe and sound" he says while pulling into my drive way, "thank you Austin, you really are the greatest friend, any girl would be lucky to have you" I say while smiling. " ok well thanks for the lift home, love you" I get out the car and run to my front pouch, watching for Austin drive away.