Chapter 5

It's been an hour since Austin told me he's moving to Miami, I feel really bad that I just walked out. I have over 15 texts from him.

"Bernie, why did you walk out??"

"Bernie please talk to me! :("

"Bernie, Pleaseeeee?"

I finally plucked up the courage to text him back. "Austin I'm sorry I walked, meet me in the park in 1 hour!"

I have an hour to sort our what I'm gonna say to Austin. I'm getting worked up for nothing, I'm sure he won't be gone for long. Right?.

It's finally time for me to meet Austin, so I get in my car and drive to the park to meet him. I pull into one of the parking spaces, right next to Austin's range rover. I see him sat on a bench just 2 meters away from were we parked. "Hi" we both awkwardly say. "Austin I'm sorry!" I say instantly feeling my eyes start to water. "Bernie, it's fine, to be totally honest with you i thought you would act a lot worse" he says while laughing and hugging me. I start laugh with him. "Austin why are you moving??" I say getting straight to the point. "How do I put this? Umm well yesterday when I text zach saying I was with a girl, well I wasn't! I was with a music label!" He says looking everywhere but in my direction." I don't understand Austin?" I say really confused. "You no I post videos on YouTube of me singing, well someone saw them and I they want to sign me " Austin replies. "That's great Austin" I say wiping away the tears and smiling at him. "Yeh that's why I have to move to Miami! The label said I need to be closer to them so it's easy for me to work" Austin says while smiling and finally looking a at me. "Do the boys know?" I said, curious to whether they knew. " only zach knows". He replies.

"I'm really happy for you Austin!" I say. "Thanks, it means a lot" he smiles at me.