Band Camp Ch. 5

*6:30 am*
Autumn POV
I get up thirty minutes everyday for breakfast a small workout before getting Hannah up. I couldn't understand why Luke likes me? Him and Hannah would definitely together if I made the rules!
"Hannah, wake up. Time to get ready for camp, we have two more days and we are free!!" I said excitedly. Hannah looked like she was gonna get sick. She ran to the bathroom and puked, I follow behind her and pulled back her hair.

Hannah POV
Last night was crazy, seeing Luke and Chris. What Autumn doesn't know is that I heard Like and Chris talking about asking her out. My heart was broken; I awoke from my sleep seeing Autumn waking me up. I looked at him for a good thirty seconds and ran to my bathroom. I felt so gross, I started to get sick again. My immune system sucks! I sat down and looked at Autumn.
"Hey A, do you not want to go to Camp today? Stay here instead? I don't feel well and would love it if you stayed with me. I looked at Autumn in a concerned way because I needed to talk to her about last night.
"Sure babe, I will. Let me make you some Chicken and Noodle soup." She smiled and got off the floor and made her famous homemade chicken and noodles soup. I get up flush the toilet and call out band director and tell her that we are both sick and there is no way for us to come to camp. And we'll be there tomorrow. I smiled and laid back down on the couch.

Luke POV
I was so excited to Hannah and Autumn after last night. Chris is right, after we left and I told him how much I liked both of them.
"Hannah and Autumn are out for today, anyone want to take their spots and do there dots for them since we are still practicing and getting spots." Our band director said as she was waiting for a hands to be raised. I decided to raise my hand for Hannah and Chris rose his hand up for Autumn. Since percussion isn't doing marks yet. We set out drums down and walk to their spots.
"Which spot is Autumn.?" I heard Chris ask one of the girls behind me. She giggles and says " You and Luke need to switch. You guys are in each others spots." My face got a little red. We nod and switch spots. All I was wondering and where the are the girls?

Autumn POV

I got done making soup for Hannah, I sat down next to her and gave her the soup.
"Do you like it?" I asked as she was slowly eating the soup. She nods and smiles, she seems like something is a bit off, I looked at her and she began to cry. I held her there, telling her everything was going to be okay, she looks at me and said
"I heard Luke and Chris over talking last night before they left. It's obvious that Luke likes you more than me..." she looks at with such hurt eyes. I look at her
"Are you serious? I heard him too, Luke is not my man in shining armor. Chris is Hannah and you know this!" I said reassuring her. She smiled and took a nap. I get a text from Chris

Chris🤤😍
Hey are you and Hannah okay? Heard you guys were sick or something?
Autumn❤️😘
Hello, yes we are okay. Hannah got sick last night and I'm taking care of her
Chris🤤😍
Okay well be careful. Do you mind if Luke and I come over? To see Hannah and you?
Autumn❤️😘
Sure babe.
I smiled and set my phone down i put my hair into two french braided pig tails, I smiled and went to the living room and started to watch Disney Movies with Hannah

*7:45pm*

Luke POV
Practice was over and Chris and I were going to see Hannah and Autumn. But we made a pit spot at Walmart, we bought soup, chocolate, movies, Nd pop corn.
"Are we ready to go?" I asked as we pull up the cash register.
"Yeah, we should be good. Lets go." Chris said as he put stuff up on the counter.
moments later @ Hannah's*
Chris knocks on the door and waits a for seconds to see Autumn answer the door. She was in a brown beanie, sleeping pants and a tank top. She looked comfortable, she let us in and I walked over to Hannah and kisses her forehead.
"How are you doing sweetie?" I said stroking her hair. She smiles at and took a deep breathe before speaking
"Hello Luke, I'm just a little sick." She smiles and falls asleep after a while of watching The Little Mermaid. I looked over to see Autumn and Chris asleep in each others arms, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Authors Note*

Sorry guys! Ive been sick Nd working but I'm trying to come back. It's hard! Give me some ideas! I might make a new story with Colby Brock and the gang but idk honestly let me know