Band Camp Ch. 4

"Hey boys!! You ready??" I said closing the door and locking the door behind them.

"You have a nice house Autumn, does your parents know that your here with boys?" Chris smirked looking at me all googly eyed. I blushed and looked at Hannah and Luke talking. I walked behind them to go into the kitchen. I was in there making my famous Mac & Cheese and Sloppy Joe.
"Hannah, Luke, Chris. Come get some Mac&Cheese and Sloppy Joe!" I said putting down the bowls. I turn around, to see Luke dangerously close to my face. I can see the detail of his eye color.
"You like what you see?" He said smirking at me, I blush and push him out of my way to the table where I set the mac and cheese Nd sloppy joe at.

*after dinner, it's about 9:30*

I start washing dishes because there was a lot to clean also it was my chore.
"Luke, why haven't you asked Autumn out? You know she likes you." Chris says as they are in the other room.
"I don't know man, I don't think she really likes me. So I'm gonna try and see if she likes me." Luke states as they walk father away from the kitchen. I was thinking about why he would like? He could get any girl he wants... why me!

"Hey Autumn, we are gonna head out. We'll see you at band practice tomorrow." Chris says as he hugs me. Luke lingered behind, I smile and wave at him. As they leave, I look at Hannah as she was passed out on the couch. I covered her up and fall asleep on the other couch set my alarm for 7 am so we'd have enough time for breakfast in the morning.

Authors note:
Hey! I'm very sorry that I haven't been writing on here lately. College is a little stressful. I'll try to be more active!! Love you guys!