Broken (Part 1)

I got the idea of this story from @demonicappleblossom (I asked if I could use this story) so go check out the original story on her book Vanossgaming Crew Oneshots.

~Y/N POV~

"You think you could go out without my permission!! For all I know you could be fucken cheating on me!!"

I was currently looking at the man in front of me. "Am I not trusted to go and buy my own fucken clothes? And why the fuck would I cheat on you Evan?"

"NO I DON'T TRUST YOU, YOU ARE JUST A LOW LIFE LITTLE GIRL THAT WE PICKED UP OFF THE STREET" At this point I am used to the stuff he has told me but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. He always does this to me and the guys see but do you think they help, well the answer is no they don't they just watch. "Evan if you don't trust me why are you still with me then" I say looking right in his eyes " LET ME LEAVE EVAN" and before I could even say anything else I feel a sharp pain on my right cheek. Evan had just slap me. "DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN OKAY? WITHOUT ME YOU WOULD JUST BE A STUPID AND POOR LITTLE GIRL" he says to me. Tears start to form in my eye I feel another slap this slap was harder than before. "THAT IS FOR GOING OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION" he says leaving the house.

I see the guys walking to me they all have guilt faces. I mean what can they do Evan is tough, we know especially after last time he had beat up Tyler cause he was drunk and thought Tyler was flirting with me.

~FLASHBACK~

"TYLER WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND" said a drunken Evan. "What the fuck Evan why would I flirt with your girlfriend" Tyler says back at him. "Well maybe cause she was happy and smiling" Evan says. "Maybe if you actually treat her like your girlfriend she would smile more" Tyler whispers thinking Evan can't hear him. Sadly Evan did hear him and it didn't not go good, next thing I know Evan and Tyler are on the floor going hitting each other Evan was on the top beating the crap out of Tyler. The guys and I are yelling at Evan to get off but he doesn't listen, soon after the guys manage to pull Evan off.

When the guys pulled Evan off he looks at me and grabs me. I scream knowing what he is going to do next. Sadly all the guys are scared of Evan, since he just beat up Tyler, to help me.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

~A COUPLE DAYS LATER~

I was hanging out with the guys when a drunk Evan walked in the door. 'OH NO' I instantly thought I looked at the guys scared, they didn't seem to notice. Evan suddenly calls me to the room and I walked to his room slowly. Scared to think of what is going to happen next, as soon as I go in to the room he closes the door.

He immediately pushes me onto the bed. "Evan I don't want t..to do this right now" I say almost crying. "Shut up did I ask" Evan says sucking on my neck. He starts to pull off my shirt and before he got to fully take off my shirt I scream as loud as I can. Suddenly the guys run in and Tyler pulls Evan off of me and I run to Craig crying. I think he has done it he has finally

.

.

.

Finally broke me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this story! I got this story from @demonicappleblossom go check her story out I LOVE HER STORIES!

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME

PEACE!!!!!