I'm Sorry (Delirious x Reader)

Y/n POV

I woke up with a strange feeling. I walked to my closet to get dressed for the day. It was mine and my boyfriend's anniversary. I was excited he always does something special. I walked into the restroom to take a shower. After I got dressed I walked to my kitchen and noticed something on my table. I walked to the table and picked it up. It was a note from Jonathan. The first thing i thought was a card, it was a letter it read "I'm sorry -Jonathan". I panicked and called him. It sounded like it was picked up straight away. "Bab-""The number you have dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service" I was interrupted. I dropped my phone and began to cry. I dropped to the floor and basically was having a panic attack. I hadn't had one in a while. I reached for my phone and decided to call my best friend. "Hello?" she said. "M-mia h-he did it. He d-did it." I said  while my voice breaking in between. "Oh no I'm on my way" she said hanging up. One question that stuck in my head. What did I do?

~Time Skip (1 Year)~

I walked into a club planning to get wasted and hoping to forget about today. It's been a year since he broke up with me. I walked in with my best friend Mia we looked around and I had noticed a familiar face sitting on the bar with a girl. 'You got to be kidding me'. I completely ignored that my ex was there. I had changed a lot in a year I had gotten skinnier, got a part in a movie. My life had completely changed, yet when I passes him my heart told me go back. But I fought that and sat four seats away from Jonathan. The bartender walked up to me and dropped off a drink."Um excuse me..I didn't order this" I said knowing not to take drinks from other people. "The guy four seats down ordered the drink for you" she said as I rolled my eyes. I turned my body to see that Mia had left me to go dance with a dude. I turned back to see Jonathan sitting next to me. "Hey.." he said trying to push my hair behind my ear. I automatically pushed my body back, "You can't do that...you left me...on our anniversary" I said holding back the tears. "Look let me explain myself.." he paused expecting ,me to stop him. I wanted to I really did but I couldn't. "Alright go ahead explain" I didn't know where that came out from. "Okay so that day I had something big planned for you which was proposing to you but I panicked the night before I ended up in a bar thinking about the huge commitment I was planning to make then Mia walked in and saw me we ended up ordering drinks and next thing we knew I was in her apartment...we did something-" I interrupted him. "You're lying Mia would never do that to me" I turned to look at her she turned and noticed who I was talking to and her whole face went blank. "I have proof" he said pulling out his phone. He then showed me texts of him and Mia the next day. "You got to be freaking kidding me... she was comforting me about you when she had slept with you a couple hours before." I got up and was immediately pulled down. He turned my face and kissed me. 'Oh how I missed his kisses' is what i thought but then remember. I backed up and slapped him. "I'm sorry" he said with a tear falling down his cheek. I walked up and went up to Mia and slapped her across her face. "What best friend you are" I said as I walked out. Jon had walked out following me. "Stop I'm done I can't believe you did that you were supposed to be there for me. You know what I'm sorry. For ever getting with you" that's the last thing i said before getting in my car and driving away.

~~

I know I haven't wrote a story in a while but I have a lot ideas but if you have any go ahead and leave me some. 

Piece!