Chapter 11

CH 11

Yue Gu Zai drove to the Da Mansion. 

At the Da Mansion, Yue Gu Zai barged into the living room. 

‘Mr Yue, mistress is in the bathroom,' Chu Bai said. ‘Please take a seat.' 

Yue Gu Zai strode to the bathroom and kicked the door down. 

Da Tu Li lowered her body under the bubble bath. 

‘Mistress,' Chu Bai said. 

‘You can leave,' Da Tu Li said. 

‘Yes mistress,' Chu Bai said. 

After the butler left, Da Tu Li stood in front of Yue Gu Zai. Her naked body didn't affect Yue Gu Zai. 

‘I knew you would come,' Da Tu Li said. 

‘Give me the antidote,' Yue Gu Zai said. 

‘You're hateful,' Da Tu Li said. ‘You have a beauty in front of you, but you don't know how to sweet talk. Many men scheme to crawl on my bed yet you don't even look my way. But I love your coldness.' 

‘Antidote,' Yue Gu Zai said. 

‘If you want the antidote then you need to pry it out of my mouth,' Da Tu Li said. 

Yue Gu Zai twisted Da Tu Li's arm. 

‘How aggressive,' Da Tu Li said. ‘There's no rush.' 

‘You know you don't have much time left,' Yue Gu Zai said. ‘Without an antidote then the Da business will fall into your uncle's hands.' 

Da Tu Li finally noticed her hand turned a black shade. 

‘MF Bai Yu Tian!' Da Tu Li cursed. 

Da Tu Li gritted her teeth, dressed and grabbed the antidote from her room. 

Yue Gu Zai exchanged antidotes with Da Tu Li. He didn't doubt it was the real antidote, because she was someone who kept her promises. 

‘Your little maid is not bad,' Da Tu Li said. ‘I want to invite her here as a guest.' 

Yue Gu Zai narrowed his eyes and his complexion darkened. 

‘I'm only warning you once,' Yue Gu Zai said. ‘Don't lay a finger on her.' 

While Da Tu Li was surprised to see Yue Gu Zai angry, he had left her home. 

‘Mistress, you have a phone call,' Chu Bai said. ‘It's Da Fu Li.' 

‘What does he want?' Da Tu Li asked. 

‘He lost money at Hong's Casino in Las Vegas,' Chu Bai said. ‘They're detaining him.' 

Da Tu Li laughed coldly. ‘The Hong family isn't someone he should offend. I'll take the call.' 

Da Tu Li accepted the phone from Chu Bai. On the other end she heard her brother's pathetic cry. 

‘Big sister!' Da Fu Li pleaded. ‘Save me!' 

‘Hello Miss Da,' Mr Hong said. ‘You and your little brother must have a close relationship. He asked me to call you first before calling his father. I can see why a young woman like you is in charge of the Da business.' 

‘Mr Hong, why don't you cut to the chase,' Da Fu Li said. ‘Considering the relations between the Da family and your family, we can negotiate a deal to satisfy you.' 

‘Ok, I want the Da's district in Tai,' Mr Hong said. 

‘Mr Hong, you should at least let me make enough to feed myself,' Da Tu Li said.