Chapter 16

CH 16

In a dusty room. 

Two men put Zhen Zhen onto the floor and she woke up. 

‘Let me go!' Zhen Zhen said. ‘I want to go home. I want Gu Zai.' 

Da Fu Li looked at Zhen Zhen, she wasn't the woman he asked the two men to kidnap. 

Da Fu Li crouched in front of Zhen Zhen and he slapped her right cheek. Her right cheek became swollen, the corner of her lips bled and it hurt for her to open her mouth. 

Da Fu Li wasn't satisfied, he slapped the two men too. 

‘Idiots!' Da Fu Li said. ‘I asked you two to kidnap the woman wearing a pink shirt, but you two brought me a dummy girl.' 

‘Master Da, you said to kidnap the woman wearing a red shirt,' the first man said. 

Da Fu Li's cheeks were sunken from being a heroin addict, but his scabby hand that slapped Zhen Zhen and the men was still forceful. 

‘You dare talk back?' Da Fu Li asked. 

‘Master Da, what do you want us to do now?' the second man asked. 

Da Fu Li looked at the frightened Zhen Zhen and he smiled lewdly at her. 

‘The dummy girl's looks aren't bad,' Da Fu Li said. ‘Let me play with her while you two go kidnap the right woman.' 

‘Yes Master Da,' the two men said. 

Zhen Zhen moved back into a corner to avoid Da Fu Li who was coming toward her. She was scared and couldn't do anything except cry. 

‘Stay away from me!' Zhen Zhen said. 

Da Fu Li slapped Zhen Zhen's left cheek and his scabby hands rubbed her soft swollen cheeks. 

‘If you're good and let me play with you then you won't suffer,' Da Fu Li said. 

Da Fu Li restrained Zhen Zhen's wrists with one hand and used his other hand to take off her jeans. But jeans didn't come off easily and she bit his scabby hand hard. 

‘Ah!' Da Fu Li cried out. 

Da Fu Li looked at his bitten hand, it was bleeding. 

‘MF! You dare bite me?' Da Fu Li said. ‘I'm going to shoot you dead!' 

Da Fu Li let go of Zhen Zhen, stood and pulled out his gun. But while he was preparing to shoot Yue Gu Zai leapt into the room and shielded Zhen Zhen's body. 

Da Fu Li's bullet missed its target instead the bullet lodged into Yue Gu Zai's arm. 

Zhen Zhen didn't sense anything except the man in her heart had came to save her and held her protectively in his arms. 

‘Gu Zai…' Zhen Zhen called and cried. 

‘It's ok,' Yue Gu Zai said. 

Yue Gu Zai's tone was stern, but he held Zhen Zhen tightly and her heart was comforted. 

Huyen Di twisted Da Fu Li's arms painfully behind Da Fu Li's back. 

‘Who are you people?' Da Fu Li asked. ‘Do you know who I am? My older sister is Da Tu Li. If you people dare to offend me then you'll all die!' 

Bai Yu Tian laughed coldly. ‘Huyen Di, I think he's threatening us.' 

‘If you people are scared then hurry up and let go of me,' Da Fu Li said. ‘I'll consider sparing your low lives.'