Prologue

It all started when you confessed your feelings for him...

Your stopping yourself on this feeling of temptation.

But every time you try to stop, it became even worst.

You can't have enough of your feelings every time your with him, your heart burst and can't stop your heart to keep beating faster and faster. "I love you so much Izaya..." You said and blushes while you saw his red orbs at the dark as he smirk and came near to you.

"If you love me that much~" He said and garb your waist like a snake and kiss your neck gently, while he came to your ear and feel his warm breath touches your skin. "You'll do whatever I want~" He whisper seductive and began to kiss you harshly.

---

The room filled with heat of embrace that both of you are making, while your hands tied up above of the bed and a black blindfold covers your eyes tightly, but loud moans of enjoyment coming out on your mouth. "I Izaya kun~" You moan and Izaya smirk while he kiss and suck your naked body harshly. "You're so wet and hot, (y/n) chan~" He whisper underneath his breath and his hand travels below and touches yours ( you know what i mean ). "Izaya kun~"You moan once again, as you can feel his wet tongue that touches your stomach and travel into your chest and he smirk once again. "You taste so good~" Izaya whisper as he started to insert two of his fingers inside of you.

He was starting to lick and kiss your neck harshly as he left some bite marks on your sweet spots, not even knowing if Izaya was smiling or enjoying it too, like the enjoyment of lust that you felt as you keep on enjoying the pleasure that he was making. Feeling his touches on the embrace, even you can't see anything you can still feel his warm touches that filling all of your body as it continues.

Sinful Lust on every moans that your making, but you didn't mind because you love the touches and pleasure. "Izaya kun~" You moan once again, wanting to feel more on the pleasure of he was giving, but it didn't last long after minutes as you already on your limits and he stop when you already gave up and cum. "It's wet and warm~ (y/n) chan~" He said as he pull his fingers out of you and came to your ear. "I love it~" He whisper seductively and began to kiss you harshly. "Hmm~" You moan on the kiss and you let Izaya insert his tongue into your mouth and making him do the lead until both of your tongues began to dance around as you can feel the pleasure of the taste.

He broke the kiss with saliva string was connected on both of you. "Is it good?~" he ask and you nodded. "Y yes." You reply as you blushes even more. "Good then~" He said and he gently take off your blindfold and the rope on your hand. "Izaya kun... I..." You look away and Izaya look at you with confuse, but the same time have a smirk on his face. "What is it?~" He ask and hold your waist while he kiss your neck gently. "Your not gonna... you know? continue" You ask and both of your eyes connected with lust on each other.

He kiss you at the forehead and stood up as he stare at you with a smirk. "Go change your clothes, we will eat dinner outside~" he said and walk away, but you quickly garb the hem of his shirt. "Izaya touch me..." You said desperately, but then he didn't turn around to face you,instead he grin and started to chuckle. "Your not ready for that level yet, your still young for that-" But not letting him finish you interrupted, by the words that making his smirk grew even wider. "It's alright." You said looking up on his back. "As long it was you... it's alright..."You said as your tears roll into your eyes down to your cheek until it landed into your hands. 'I love him... I'm in love with him... his life for me... and I can't live without him... even though I'm- even though his my-'

"I can't~" He said normally not even facing you. "Why?..." You ask confuse as you grip his shirt even harder. "Because your my little sister~" Izaya said giving a big smirk on his face.He was right even you love him... even you will gave everything to him... he can't still love you... because your his little sister. "But Kukuri chan and Mamuri chan-" Not making you finish Izaya spoke.

"Kukuri chan and Mamuri chan, have a different situation than we are. Did you forget I love all humans equally? So I can't love only one individually. Which means I love you equally like others~ no more~ no less~" He said clearly with his smirk that never changed a bit. Those words broke your heart into pieces and your tears falling even more and more as youcan feel the sadness, the loneliness, anxiety on those words... and you let go of your grip andcover your tears wiping it back and forth.

"But-" You mumble. "Today your acting so spoiled, (y/n) chan~ and I don't like that~" He said as he finally face you, but you cover your face as your tears are still keep flowing. "I'm sorry Izaya kun..." You apologize, but Izaya glare at you and grin. "Is that the way you call your big brother?~" He ask a little bit serious. "I'm sorry... O Onii chan..." You said with a broken voice and felt Izaya's big warm hand gently touches your head.

"Don't worry, (y/n) chan~ even though I love all humans equally~ you should be great full,because your mine and I don't want anybody to have you~" He said and gently rub your head with a big smile, but you didn't reply instead you suddenly hug him. "Izaya nii... please promise me that you will be by my side..." You ask and tighten the hug that you made. "Of course, I will stay with you~" Izaya reply and hug you back. "After all~

Your mine~

And

Mine alone~"

Hello mina! (>~<)

So how was the prologue?

Hope you like it! (v<)

And Surprise! Your Izaya's "sister"! (●O●)

( Hehehe~ (⊙~⊙))

Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammar if you found one!(○~○°)

AND

Thank you for reading! (♡~♡)

Bai then~