The End

You're sleeping at the bed while Izaya gets up and stare at you. "(y/n) chan... I wonder what will happen if you discover the truth?" Izaya said and his eyes began to look so serious. "I wonder if you will accept it.... or even believe on it..." Izaya said and hold your hand and those red orbs began to shine, but it shines fiendishly. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a cold sweat. "What happened?" I asked. "Wait where am I?" I asked again while looking around the room. "This isnt the hotel room, this room is almost dark, cold, this place looks abandoned" I said confused about what is happening I remember the last time I am with Izaya.... but why am I here? "You are here to remember this place" A deep voice which I recognise, it's Izaya's voice. "(Y/N), you need to know something" He paused. "What is it?" I asked. "This is our old house, this is our room." He said. "Okay? What's wrong with it?" I said confuse. "You don't remember this place right?" He asked and I shake my head "No I don't" I respond. "Okay then listen to me carefully" He said with a smile, a sad smile.

"It all started when you are adopted, at first I dont like you one bit, our parents always fight as well, those times I feel lonely, but the same time you approach me... hehehe.. seriously why? I asked all I do is just shoo you away, ignore, I'm just being rude to you. I bullied you and even hurt you, I thought that you'll stop after all of those, but you didn't, you're such a stupid bitch, I always think, how can you handle every pain I give you? I don't understand... All I do is just hate you but you still care about me..." He stopped and laugh really hard, I'm so confused I can't remember any of this, all I know that my past was a really lovely, where everything is just pure happiness... He stopped laughing and continues... " Few weeks before our parents died, I was walking around and thinking about what I should do now in my life, I crossed in the streets not minding anything around me... Then suddenly someone just pushed me so hard, and then you got hit by a car.... Why save me tho? Why? I don't understand?! My mind feels like exploding, my chest and my head hurts.... IT'S SO INTERESTING..."

"HHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I FEEL SO SPECIAL! IT'S JUST THAT YOU LET ME SEE THE TRUE BEAUTY OF HUMANITY AND I'M SO SPECIAL TO SEE IT'S BEAUTY! IT'S SO LOVELY! IT'S SO INTERESTING!~.... Hehehe.. After the accident you were hospitalized and almost die... but you live the problem is tho, you lost your memories" He said with a blank stare looking at me while I process everything. "So that's the reason why I can't remember all of this?...." I asked not sure what to say and feel, I'm so confused.."No that's not the reason why... you see after you lost your memories I decided to be an informant broker, I work hard to save money for you and our siblings, our left is happy, you help me, I take care of you and we dont have problems financially... but it didn't last because one day... when I came back home you are packing your things and ready to leave, I tried to stop you but you resist, I even remember that you slapped me, and with really really angry eyes you said I remembered everything now.. and you know what? I hate you, I hope I just let you die! You are disgusting!... you said with anger, but I cant let you go just like that you mean a lot too me, you're the most special in this humanity and I can't accept the fact that you'll gone, so I fired someone to hypnotized you, and to forget about what happened in the past... and after that everything is better again..." He said with a grin while his reddish eyes glaze on mine, I can't believe this....

"So you are telling me that, my feelings are fake?! That I was just hypnotized to feel this way, and hide the truth?!" I cried. "I can't believe you! I dont know how I should feel right now! After everything happe-" He hugged me tight, I can feel his warmth it's so gentle yet I feel disgusted, I'm just manipulated by him.. my heart is aching and it's hard to breath.. " I didn't do anything about you feel... yes I did paid someone to erase your memories..but that's it.. your feelings fromw the beginning until now is your own feelings, this is also the reason why you hate me in the past, because you thought that I manipulated you to love me but i didn't, yes I didn't told you about the past and I was selfish but I just don't want you gone..." I cried and cried and cried in his shoulder while he gently caresses my back. "Yes.. I I l love you... I love you even tho you did this... I still love you even tho you keep hurting  me... I love you.. and I hate myself for being this stupid to love someone that keep hurting... I just want to leave and move on now... I just want to go somewhere... why?... why do I love you so muchh?.. (cuz HE'S sexy, handsome, psycho, rich and have a big dick, also he's amazing in bed.... TAT.... JK :3) I cried and hugged him tight, he kisses my forehead. "I tried in this life to treat you just like my sister so I can't hurt you, I know that doing that will hurt this cold heart of my but I can't hurt you that way, and still... even tho I tried hard to make you feel that way so you wont get hurt anymore... I still failed... You still love me in a different way. I feel happy but I can't... that's why I hired someone on that Christmas day to hurt you and forget about me." He smirk.

"But I can't control myself to feel the same way... hahahahaha, its so interesting... that's why I'm telling you this because I want you to know the truth and everything... because I want to decide, if you'll love me the same or not" He paused and smile and took something on his pocket, it's a ring! He put the ring in my ring finger. "(Y/N) I dont want to let go anymore because you are mine, so will you marry?" I cried once more even harder than earlier. "You're such an idiot. This is the one thing I wanted from you, all I want is you to love me as much as I love you... Yes Izaya.." I smiled and hugged him so tight I feel so happy...

I forgive him from everything he did to me... I know it's crazy, but I just want to move forward.... I want to leave the past... I'm really happy, because this is the only thing I wish... and it came true... I know it's unbelievable but we need to move on to be happy....

---------------------
Heyooo everyone I know it took years for me to update this last chapter, but Iive been too busy with my part time job and school, also I actually dont know how to end this story, it just that I really lack inspiration. But the same time thank you for reading this story, I really appreciate that people read this even tho I have a lotttttt of errors. Also my reasons why I can update this is because I need to go in a internet shop or comshop, or peso net just to post a chapter and its hard for me to do that because its far away and my parents are strict when it comes to me going out and plus that my life is soo messed up and too many things I have to do...

Thank you once again and I hope you enjoyed

Also disclaimer Izaya is a character from Drrr anime, if you haven't watched it then you should, the one I write is just a fan fiction and this didn't actually happened in the original story. I'm telling this so I can give a proper credit for the people that work hard to make the original story, also I'm a really big fan or the story!!!!!

That's alll minnaaaaaa bye byee