Chapter 3

--- no one's pov

You take your cellphone and call Masaomi. The phone was ringing and suddenly stop as Masaomi spoken. "Hello? (y/n) chan, is something wrong? It's late for you to call, is something bad happened?" He ask at the phone and your still silent for a moment as you speak. "I'm alright... I just have something to ask you..." You reply and lie at the bed. "What is it?" He ask as he sigh and yawn. "Masaomi kun, do you love saiki san?" You ask more serious on your tone and selince came on both of you. 

After a minute Masaomi spoken. "Did he told you?" He ask and you know that he was serious with a dash of upset on his tone. "Just answer me... and please don't lie..." You ask, a bit of depress while you put your left arm to cover your eyes. "Y... Yes... I'm sorry..." He reply a bit hesitant with his broken voice that you've heard. "I'm glad... I'm happy that you didn't lie..."You said and smile, but your tears came out. 

"I'm sorry to know that you failed on protecting her.... but it's not to late for you to give up on her Masaomi... Protect her for me Masaomi kun.... and don't be afraid... I know that she's waiting for you..." You said and you smile even brighter, while your tears keep on falling in your eyes. "Thank you, (y/n)..." He said. "Your welcome, Masaomi kun." You reply and hangup the phone.

 --- Your pov

 --- flash back 

"I HATE YOU!" I shouted with anger once again, but this time the room was filled with selince. He began to smirk while he grip his shirt and stand up. "Remember this (y/n) chan, that day your the one who run away from me... so your the one who broke our promise." He said without any expression as I can see his red orbs glowing in the darkness.  

  He turn around and I'm just silent with my widened eyes looking at him. "I broke the promise....?" I question confuse with sadness and Izaya began to walk and close the door. 

--- flash back end 

"So I'm the one who broke our promise huh?" I questioned on myself as I grab my pillow and hug it tight."Is it really me...?" I question again to myself and my memory that day came back.

 --- flash back

 "Onii chan... I hope you will be happy." I said not letting him see my tears as I continue to smile while looking at his reddish eyes and finally take off my wrist. "Merry Christmas... Izaya nii." I said smiling brightly. 

After that I run away not even looking back. 'I just want to go away... go away from him... '

 And those seconds become hours, and hours became days and weeks. 

On that number of seconds and hours that I run away from Izaya... He call me a lot of times and send me massages every second saying. 'That was nothing or it's just a misunderstanding or let's talk.' But then I didn't reply at him once. 'I can't... it hurts so much that I want to die that day.'

And everyday I always saw Izaya standing far away from my dorm or following me around from far away, but he didn't came to me, he was just standing there with his smirk, seeing it always irritates me. 'I just want him to go away and tell him that to stop following, but I can't tell him that, even just looking at him... my heart hurt so much...  

And those days became weeks as I decided to move because I've already have enough, so I accepted my father's offer that I will stay with him, my farther hated Izaya nii so those days when I'm staying with my father I didn't see his face nor hear his name, and still every week,every day, every hour, every second... when I've been alone. I always think about him.... I always crying because of him.... and I know that I really miss him...

I still love him... 

Time past, I've move on a little.... it's February 11 as I came home from school, I lie on my bed and saw this (f/c) letter at my side, I took it and saw that it's only my name written from the outside, I open the letter out of curiosity and my eyes was widened on the words that written on it, it's just a smiple words but then- it made me cry. 

(y/n) chan, Come home. 

I run while holding that letter at my hand, my body just moving on it's own. 'What is happening? Why I am running for?.... I need to stop! Please stop!' I shouted at my head and my body stop. "This letter came from Izaya nii..." I said and stare at the letter for a moment. 'I don't want to face him... I don't want to see him yet... but if I really want to forget about him.... then I need to move forward... I need to tell him what I feel from the beginning and now. I want to tell him how hurt and how I hated him, I want to tell him what I really feel 

That I still love him...' 

I run once again and go to my father's office. 'I'm coming back... and when I come back, I will show you that I've been much stronger now.' I thought and open the door. 

--- flash back end 

That memory... 'being strong is hard, but yet I need to do it. I will tell him... I need to tell him...' 

'Izaya nii, right from the start when I run away from you.... You didn't get out of my head... I always miss you... I always question everyday if you are thinking about me, the way that I think of you every night... I can't forget about you... I miss the way you call my name... the way you tease me... the way you smirk... the way smell... the way you smile...' 

'The way that you gaving me all of your attention... Izaya nii... I still love you... And I can't sleep tonight... I want you to be by my side, like you always do... I want to tell you that- but I keep running away, I'm still running away from all of it...' I thought as I throw my pillow away from me. 

"Am I really the one who broke our promise?..."  

  --Hello~! (>~<) 

Are you really the one who broke the promise? (O_O) 

(I don't know, after all it's up to you if your the one who broke the promise or not....) hehehe~(⊙~⊙) 

Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammar if you found one! (○~●°) 

AndThank you for reading! (♡~♡) 

Merry Christmas everyone! (>~

Bai then~